Weird AF Dream Featuring Baldi and Harvest Moon

Okay, so for some reason my dream starts out cabin in the woods style, and my family decides to stay at a cabin in the woods. My cousins have these weird off brand Tamagotchi things, where they raise cute chicks instead of aliens, and for some reason I fawn over them.

       Then, I climb up this little latter that leads to this really tiny opening. Turns out, that's where our bedrooms are, and the rooms are surprisingly spacious. But I get really bored, and decide to go outside, but then I see someone I wasn't expecting to see...

Edmond.

        This guy was the first character in Harvest Moon Light of Hope that I married, and apparently, that's what I was supposed to do here as well. So I walk up to him and start talking, noticing little notes in the corner of my vision appearing one by one. 

        But then for some reason, it turns out that even though we're in the woods, we still have to go to school. So, my friends and I  get on this really weird bus, it's kinda mixed with a train for some reason, and we start our journey to this school I didn't know about. 

        However, without warning, my friends jump up and grab my hand, encouraging me to run. I do those, not really knowing why, but we get in trouble. We get sent to detention, which for some reason has another class going on inside it. Edmond is there, and I can't stand to look him in the eyes.

         After that, we are sent back to the cabin, my friends agree to stay with me, but as we go inside, we notice an extra person with us, Baldi. My friends scream, and run deeper into the house, while I just quirk an eyebrow. Baldi approaches me, and I just walk away. 

         Because of that, he gets angry, I just walk back to the latter, and close the hatch on him. My friends are there, shaking, I go back to my room only to find TONS of cute adorable puppies. I squeal, and cuddle the cuties, and so do my friends. 

         Meanwhile, Baldi, somehow getting through the locked hatch, gives us a cup full of hot liquid in it. I scowl and decline it, saying that I didn't know what was in the cup, but he looked sad when I said that (not that i could tell, he was missing his eyebrows) so, I drank it anyways.

        It kinda tasted like Miso Soup, but guess what? It WAS dangerous! My body went numb, and I passed out on the floor. Next thing I knew, I was swinging on some sort of rope or wire from stage to stage, like it were a videogame or something. 

But that's all I remember about the dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, my reaction to the Lego Movie 2 trailer.

Me: *bursts through wall* HOLD THE FRICK FRACKING PHONE!!!!

Emmet: AHHHHHH!!

Me: YOUR MOVIE MATE, YOUR MOVIE---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Wyldstyle: Huh, what happened to her?

Me: *cries* It's been so long!!! Your Movie-the theme-chaos-diplomatic blocks-the lego friends Legos-everything-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Emmet: I know right?! I can't wait for it either!!

Wyldstyle: Oh, so apparently Alice doesn't know how to put youtube videos in. Okay then.

Me: *more screaming* *explodes*

Emmet and Wyldstyle: *shocked*

Batman: Great, now we need Lloyd and the others to bring her back from the dead...