TEASER 2

At the far corner of the basement, Elisha spotted him sitting quietly on the white backless bench. Slumping down in his seat, brooding eyes fixed to the crew members passing by in a flurry. He had his left arm in a sling. Square bandage with a tint of red patched at the right corner of his forehead. She felt guilty at the great toll he received to save her from the impending danger. And now, she has to participate in the revolution without him.

Yoongi sensed a warm presence who took a seat beside him. He noticed her all black combat outfit, armed with red thick gloves and two holsters suspended respectively from either side of her waist.

"Are you sure about this?" He questioned and knitted his brows together.

Yoongi wanted to make sure of her decision to get involved with their current crisis. It was his fault to mess her ordinary life and greatly made an impact to her frame of mind. Yoongi was oblivious until now that he molded her into something new. Time have indeed ripen her.

Elisha responded with a nod and said, "I'm confident victory will be ours."

Her gaze is upon him as she intertwined her fingers with his. Pale and olive skin combined. A feeble smile formed on her lips. Yoongi looked down on their hands and sniggered in disdain.

"This won't work between us you know." He reminded. Yoongi knows it's impossible after his many attempts and experimentations.

"For now, it doesn't matter you're not in love as long as you feel happy with me."

However, for Elisha, there's hope. The revolution will decide the fate of their world. She will try to help them regain what they lost for a very long time ago. In which she's currently residing in an alternate universe where love do not exist; rather a myth.

~~~///~~~
A/N;

Like what I did to my other fanfic, I would like to know first your opinion if this fanfic is worth to publish. If possible, I want this to gain readers first while it's not fully out yet. I think this would be a bit challenging for me to write 'cause it's mainly sci-fi and have dystopian setting. I'm actually excited to start writing this, but I have to finish my other fanfics first so I hope you look forward to it~♡