important message

Today is my birthday and I'm turning 14.And i know it's my birthday but i want to talk about the people in my life that complete me and that's my sisters and my boyfriend.taddly_ze_wang and MidnightShadows01 they're amazing sisters they're so kind,silly and loveable people.Their humour and energetic personality puts a smile on my face because I'm an only child and to me sibling love never existed in my life until they came along.The drawings they made for me really touched my heart.And now last but the greatest FronnieIsBae he has done so much for me.There ain't a moment where i don't thank my lucky stars for picking him he's the greatest gift that has ever came into my life.He went out and bought me a 20 dollar emjio pillow while he was on vacation and that's the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me. He's so hardworking,strong, affectionate and he just everything to me.I'm so miserable without him,without him I'm just falling down a deep bottomless pit and the farther i fall the more miserable i am.But when it those end he's right there to catch me,hold me forever and never let me go.He's my jack rabbit and i love him.

🎤I love you a bushel and a peck,bushel and a peck,bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck🎤.

🎤I love you a bushel and a peck,bushel and a peck,bushel and a peck oh you make my heart a wreck🎤.

                          Love yous