Chocolate and Luke

Warning: Contains dirty material towards the end, read at your own risk

It was about 5:30pm when you finally arrived at the fancy restaurant for dinner. You had to meet the director of the movie you're producing and the actors that will be starring in it. You work as an executive producer for a movie called Dracula Untold.  You were so excited to help produce this movie because you loved the plot line of it and you knew it would be a huge success.

You rushed into the restaurant and sat at the table along with the director. Luckily, he was the only one there so far so you knew you weren't completely late. The director greeted you warmly and started to talk to you about the film. You both sat and drank some water waiting for the others to arrive.

After some time of small talk, the actors and actresses began to walk in. You both greeted all of them and let them sit wherever they chose at the table. Once everyone was settled, you all began to talk about the movie. You looked around at the table and admired all the talented people sitting here, but then you noticed something. One person wasn't here. There was one empty chair next to you and you wondered if someone else was supposed to arrive. The director looks towards you and notices the empty seat next to you. He formed the same look on his face that you had. So he speaks up,

"Oh yeah, is everybody here? I noticed there is an empty seat next to Y/N"

Everyone at the table looked around and then one of the actresses spoke,

"Oh yeah! Luke Evans is supposed to be but I think he's running late. He should be here soon!"

The director nodded and you smiled because you didn't want to have an empty seat next to you. Everyone started to have separate conversations again and drank alcoholic beverages. Your eyes lingered the restaurant looking for this man Luke. You had no idea what he looked like but you couldn't wait to meet him. From what you've heard, he is going to be the main character in the movie.

When your eyes glance towards the door, you and a tall man lock eyes. He stares at you and winks giving you a dashing smile. You blush and see him walking towards the table. You admired his beautiful figure and the grey suit he was wearing. The closer he got to the table, the more nervous yet excited you got. It didn't kick in to you yet that he was Luke Evans. Then he got to the table and spoke,

"Hello! I'm so sorry I'm late, my training took longer than I expected! Hope I didn't miss too much..."

The director smiled at him and replied,

"No worries Luke! You didn't miss anything at all. It's totally understandable, the training to be Dracula can get long sometimes. Thank you so much for coming, you can take a seat next to Y/N."

Luke smiled warmly and sighed with relief. He walked over to the empty chair next to you and sat down. Before he sat, he ran his hand across your back. It gave you goosebumps and you shivered. His touch was so warm and it made you feel even more nervous. He got situated and began to talk to others at the table who didn't know him. You watched him introduce himself to everyone and smiled.

Once he made his rounds, his eyes finally landed on you again. He smiled at you and said,

"So, pretty lady, I don't think I have introduced myself to you. I'm Luke Evans... what's your name?"

"I'm Y/N, the executive producer for this film. It's very nice to meet you Luke! So, you're gonna be the main character right? You'll be our Dracula?"

He looked at you and smiled with his teeth trying to look sexy showing his in real life fangs,

"Yes I am love... do you think I'll look like a good Dracula?"