And The Winner Is ..........

Apples POV

Everyone On The Team Came up to us and hugged me it felt Like As If I Was Having   Baby an  they were all happy I Could see Gianna, Andrea, and Bridget Tearing up while they hugged, They Weren't even expecting this. Now It Was Time For them to announce the winners in the Medium Coed Level 5 Division which was our division, if we placed at this competition I was to go and get the trophy and my co-captain Gianna Got Our Medals. "In Third Place We Have From Garland, Texas, Cheer Athletics Cheetahs." The Cheetahs got up celebrated and git their throphy and medals. "In Second Place, Also From Texas, Spirit Of Texas Purple Royalty !!! " they did the same as the cheetahs, Now Finally it was time for first place an  me and Gianna were giving the team a Pep Talk, and started I Started to lead our prayer, "Everyone hold hands !" I shouted and than grabbed Liam and Giannas hand and andrea held my shoulder, and Liams hand, "Eyes Shut Heads down mouth closed." Gianna said. "Dear Heavenly Father, We Are soo thankful you have already gotten this far, If We leave today with the rings, the trophy and the medal we will be even more thankful, we are soo soo happy we have  made it this far and we came to hang  fun, and we came wanting to become victorious, And Now we're asking if you can Make us the 2014 World Champions, In Yours, And Jesus' Name We pray," I said and everyone followed in with an "Amen."

"This Years World Champions, In The Medium Coed Level Five Division...... The First Place Winners.... From...... FreeHold New Jersey, World Cup Odyseey !!!!!" the Announcer Said, We all Exploded Up and were crying and hugged eachother, and I kissed liam, and I got our throphy, Me And Gianna Took A Picture Of Us Kissing the throphy and we all put our medals on and started Kissing them, we were soo Soo Happy, Our Coaches ran to us and hugged us, we were soo excited. We Got out of the arena an  it was 12:00 Am. Midnight, We Spent soo soo soo soo long in The Arena Today while we preformed and go  the results. I'm So excited To Bring our trophy Home. 2 Life Changing things happened to me today, I Got proposed to and now I have a fiancee, and I won worlds this year, I Now Wore one of the most Important Rings to me On My Finger, My Worlds 2014 Ring. Soo Many emotions Filled my mind, Liam Stayed in our room tonight, we were gonna spend another week in Florida, this was Gonna be a great Vacation.

I'm kinda in love with this chapter lmaoo, so they won  worlds yayyy lmaoo, it's a short chapter but it's what ever  lmaoo

Lots of loveee

~Kevinn XoXo