Teeth in Flesh

Vampire Cookie sighed as he waved his sister out the door; he could not believe that just happened. He frowned to himself as he climbed back in bed and leaned against the headboard. He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, you mind if I revamp the situation." Vampire Cookie stared unimpressed at the senile cookie, or at least, a cookie he thought of as senile.

Adventure Cookie just sat there completely naked, smiling back at him. The adventurer completely unfazed by Alchemist Cookie just walking in on them.

Vampire Cookie rubbed the back of his neck, giving a breathy laugh. "You are so insistent." He commented before leaning close to the other cookie. Adventure Cookie just smiled then kissed Vampire Cookie. Adventure Cookie pushed his tongue into Vampire Cookie's mouth, moaning at the feeling of the other's teeth.

They broke apart, Adventure Cookie needing to breath. He panted heavily as Vampire Cookie moved to his neck, gently nipping at the skin. "Come on Count! Don't be a tease!" Adventure Cookie whined, gripping Vampire Cookie's shoulders to pull him closer.

Vampire Cookie hesitated, knowing what the explorer wanted. He wasn't fond of eating his partners, but he had found that Adventure Cookie had a fetish of sorts for it. Vampire Cookie closed his eyes to collect himself before opening them again to find a place on Adventure Cookie's shoulder that wasn't housing any major veins or arteries.

It was easy enough finding a place to bite without causing major injury or sever blood lose; Vampire Cookie had done enough research on how the other cookies' bodies worked, as they were his food source.

Vampire Cookie carefully placed his teeth over his chosen spot then quickly snapped his teeth down. Adventure Cookie gasped at the sudden action, his hands squeezing Vampire Cookie's shoulders. Vampire Cookie was still, he could feel red jelly trailing lightly down his chin. He waited for Adventure Cookie's grip on his shoulders to relax before pulling more red jelly from the explorer's now wounded shoulder.

Adventure Cookie's entire form quaked and soft, breathy moans escaped past his lips. He moved his hands from Vampire Cookie's shoulders to his back, almost in an embrace. He shifted his legs to wrap around Vampire Cookie's waist. Vampire Cookie helped the explorer change positions, pulling Adventure Cookie into his lap, his teeth not leaving the other's shoulder.

Faint pleas and praises slipped from Adventure Cookie as he ground his hips against Vampire Cookie's waist. Vampire Cookie moved a hand to Adventure Cookie's sex, massaging the flesh, causing Adventure Cookie's hips to stutter in their movement and the cookie to moan happily.

Vampire Cookie could feel the wound start to clot around his teeth and stopped the ministrations of his hand to hold Adventure Cookie still so he could remove his teeth without causing more harm than necessary. Adventure Cookie did his best to comply, but sharp shivers shot through his body as Vampire Cookie slowly drug his teeth out.

Once his teeth were free, Vampire Cookie ran his tongue over the wound to help it clot.  Adventure Cookie moaned and trailed his hands down to Vampire Cookie's waist.  Suppressing shivers and fighting fabric, Adventure Cookie was able to get Vampire Cookie's trousers open in the front, just enough to tease him.

Vampire Cookie gasped as Adventure Cookie shoved a hand into his trousers.  The adventurer knowing just where and how to stimulate his partner.  Vampire Cookie not wanting to leave Adventure Cookie behind, continued his movements between the other's thighs.  The two cookies leaned against each other, breathe getting heavy as they neared completion. Vampire Cookie managed to swallow his cries as he finished while Adventure Cookie allowed his voice to be heard.

 A moment passed, then Vampire Cookie leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed a box of tissues.  Adventure Cookie, high from bliss, giggled and teased his partner as they wiped each other clean.

Then it was off to the shower, Vampire Cookie was not a fan of the gross feeling left on his outer crust and insisted Adventure Cookie join him, even though the adventurer argued he could wait. 

After a quick shower and a fight to get Adventure Cookie to wash his hair, Vampire Cookie dug out the med kit and was tending to the bite on Adventure Cookie's shoulder.  The whole while Adventure Cookie kept up a running commentary on how the other was smothering him with love and care.