Hit

Present Day...

The day was a glorious one. The weather was perfect, the sun upon the planet of gods shone brightly, the clouds were virtually few and  formed in delightful fluffy white shapes..

It was a day for picnics.. probably not ginormous battles.. but battles would happen nonetheless. 

Mikoto sat on the roof of the hotel, looking up at the ruined two halves of the arena that hung in the sky.. 

"Hey Mama!" one of Mikoto's twin daughters, Mirajane Jr. poked her head out the window on the floor below. "Elohim says its time to go onto the next challenge!"

"Right.. be right there.."

It was a few moments before the entire team including the rest of their friends and family had gathered in front what appeared to be a stone archway behind the hotel.. 

The other teams seemed to be quite uneasy as Mikoto observed them. She couldn't blame them.. what with the drama in this entire tournament being far more than expected over the past days.. and the internal investigations considering previous events... 

"Alright.." Mikoto said, addressing the rest of her guild. "I got a notice from Skea and Elohim this morning, and apparently, we'll be allowed to make some changes to the ten members of our team.."

Kuroko nodded. "Whatever you say Sissy. I get it.. by now the other teams have gotten a chance to observe us right?"

"Wait.. huh!?" said Natsu, blinking. "they haven't seen ALL of us fight.."

"But still.." said Mikoto. "this could be a way to turn the odds in our favor.. though.. I don't like replacing anybody on this team.. there's a reason I picked all of you.. whether it's because some of you work together well.. or the fact I know you can handle yourselves both in a fight and during extreme stress. If you guys don't like it... I won't do it.. "

there was a pause.."

"Replace me.." said Erza.

"HUH!?" Mikoto stammered. Erza was the last person she was expecting to make such an offer.

"They've seen me fight already with Goku Black." said Erza. "They know my tricks and my fighting style.. plus.. I know you're feeling uneasy about Frieza.. the more eyes you have on this.. the better.."

"E-Erza.."

"In that case.. I'll help Erza." said Kuroko.

"Y-you too!?"

"Listen." said Kuroko, giving Mikoto a wink. "I just got these dragon slayer powers.. I'm still getting used to them Sissy, but if I can use them to make sure that bastard Freezer whatsit doesn't get the drop on us... I'll use them.."

"Now for the issue of who we should replace them with.." said Gray. "Oi.. Mikoto.. think we can put in Juvia?"

"Juvia?" Ichigo muttered. "Not sure.. she's not exactly on the same tier as Natsu or Mikoto.. "

"She's most definitely on the same tier as Kuroko!" said Gray with a frown. "Not everyone on this team is a god you know.."

Zoro, who was hanging in the background of the entire large group, was sweating and grinning. 'Yes! This is my opportunity to join the fray!'

Zoro cleared his throat and began to step forward.

"That's right!" said Mikoto, snapping her fingers. "I know who we can add!"

Zoro grinned. Here it came.

"Nicole and Lucy!"

Zoro's jaw dropped. HE GOT OUTSHONE BY LUCY HEARTFILIA!? Wait.. maybe Luffy would stick up for him..