Chapter 5

"I was wondering if you could help me with the French homework tonight. I could really use the help," Eren said.

You smiled and nodded. "Sure! Let's head to my place."

You both then walked all the way to your house. You went inside and fixed him something to eat.

"Is your mom around?" Eren asked.

"No," you simply replied.

"What about your dad," Eren asked.

You shook your head. "My mom always is out until 10 and my dad comes home around dinner time. I'm use to being alone at home."

"I hate being alone," Eren said.

"I'm glad I can accompany you then and help you with French homework,"  you said and smiled brightly.

Eren blushed a bit. "Yeah. Thanks a lot."

After a few hours of finishing homework in other subjects and then getting to French.

"So when you pronounce love by itself it just sounds like amour. But once you put the I in front of it it's pronounced J'aime," you said and then he nodded.

"I think that covers everything. Thank you so much," Eren said and smiled.

You nodded. "I'm glad to help. Have a safe journey home and I'll see you tomorrow."

You both headed downstairs and then your dad walked in.

"You're early. Welcome home," you said and smiled. "Dad. This is Eren. We were helping each other work on our French."

Your dad nodded and then stared at Eren. "Alright." Was all he said and walked off to the kitchen.

"Well. Goodbye Eren," you said and then Eren soon left. You smiled and then walked over and stood beside your dad.

"Since when do you have boys over," your dad asked.

"We were just doing homework and it's not like that. We're just friends," you said and blushed a bit. You didn't actually know what you felt towards Eren.

"Alright," he said.

After dinner and a couple extra hours your mother returned home around 10 as usual. She was clearly a bit drunk but you didn't care.

"Welcome home mom. I'm sure you had a great day and so did I. I had my good friend Eren over. I had to help him with his French homework," you said with a hint of amusement in your voice.

"I don't care. I don't want boys at my house. They could take advantage of you or you're just being a slut," your mother said and grabbed you arm digging her sharp nails into your sensitive skin. "Now move aside. Momma needs some beer."

She shoved you away and let go walking off to the kitchen and began to talk to your dad while sipping a beer. You looked at your arm and saw a bit of blood well up where your mother had dug her nails into you.

"That's gonna leave a mark," you said and sighed. You then headed upstairs and went to bed.

Poor baby. I'm sorry! Keep on reading please!