Chapter 9

3rd POV. (Cause why not):
Eren, Sasha, Connie, Mikasa, and Marco walked down the street following the oil trail.

"What if we're too late," Marco said scared and began to bite at his fingernails.

"We won't be. She'll be okay," Eren stated.

The man that had captured you returned to the shed and kicked you to the ground.

"Where is he!" He yelled.

"My dad? He's at a business meeting and usually powers his phone off so that people don't bug him," you said.

"He better pick up soon. Your life depends on it," he said and kicked you again.

You winced in pain and then looked up at the man. "May I ask why my father is in debt?" You said.

"Because when things got difficult he began to bet every Saturday and constantly lost. He had a well paying job but he kept losing money and hasn't paid me back. So he has a gambling issues," he stated.

"I hear voices," Connie said and they arrived to the location.

They saw the car that had leaked the oil trail and then spotted a shed.

"They must be in there," Sasha said.

"I'm going in and if anything bad happens back me up please," Eren said and everyone nodded.

'I'm going to save her no matter what. I'm still figuring out how I feel towards her but I must protect her at all costs,' Eren thought and took out a dagger and walked to the door to the shed.

"Maybe I should just take you as the price instead since your father doesn't seem to want to give me any money," the man said and then kicked you again.

You gasped in pain. At this point a few of your bones were broken and you had a cut on your head.

Eren growled and then kicked open the door and launched himself at the man tackling him to the ground. He raised the knife and stabbed him in the stomach until he stopped struggling. He then raced over to you.

"(Y/n)......(y/n) stay with me. You're going to be okay. Marco, call the police. Mikasa, call my fayher," Eren yelled and held you in his arms.

You stared up at Eren with tired eyes. "Eren....?"

"Je t'aime," he whispered to you and then soon you fell unconscious.

Cliffhanger! I'm sorry! But he freaking said I love you in French. Aw...❤