24

Louise wakes me around 9, she's banging on my door like a lunatic. I just want to sleep my head is pounding, I look at joe and some how he is sleeping through the noise.

"What is so important" I asked as I yanked open my door, I was naked apart from joes shirt.

Louise looks me up and down and playfully tuts "your dads been blowing up the landline all morning"

"Ok thanks" I go to close my door.

"You need to call him, he says he's been trying to call you since yesterday" she says before she turns on her heel and leaves.

I close the door careful not to wake joe, I plug my phone into the charger and decide to shower while the battery increases.

If it's like last time joe will have left by the time I I get out of the shower, the thought upsets me more than it should.

I wash my hair and let the hot water splash my face, I jump when I feel something behind me. I turn and see joe had joined me in the small shower, I smile but don't say anything.

He reaches over me and takes the watermelon shower gel from the shelf and lathers it up in his hand. He rubs his hands over my shoulders massaging them with his strong hands. His hands move across my back and over my breasts. My breath hitches as my breast fill his hands.

"Morning Dolly" he whispers in my ear.

I swoon at the nickname he bestowed me "morning"

I wash my hair as me moves closer to me to get more of the water. I expect him to try it on but he doesn't. We wash each other and then step out of the shower. He holds a towel for me after he wraps one around himself. I step into the towel and he cocoons me in his arms.

"What are your plans for the day" he asks as we re enter my bedroom.

It was Sunday so I had no plans other than to go home and spend the day with my puppy. "None, what about you"

Joe towel dries his body and pulls on his boxers "I was going to visit Venice beach as I've never been, you could be my tour guide"

"Could I bring Debbie Reynolds" I ask.

He looks confused.

"That's the name of my dog" I explain.

He agrees so I start to change and apply my make up. I'm ready within thirty minutes which joe seems happy about, he thought I would take longer. Usually I would but I don't want to keep joe waiting.

"I had a really good night but we should talk"

I roll my eyes, here it goes. I've been expecting the talk.

"I don't want anyone to know about this, it's fun and I would like the fun to continue but it can't if your dad or anyone finds out." He looks worried, he knows as well as I do that dating someone as young as me would affect his reputation. Things would be said, my dad would be furious. Things would be awkward for joe at work so his career would suffer too. We had no choice but to keep things between us casual which I'm all for. I'm only 19 after all I didn't want anything serious and especially not with joe. There could never be a future for us, the age gap is too big. It would never work.

I shrug "ok, so it's just between us"

He seems surprised that I agreed so easily "no one can know, not even your family it can't get back to your dad. His friendship means a lot"

"I get it, no one will know. Are you ready to go. I could drop you at your place to change and get your car and I'll pick my puppy up" I suggest.

Joe agrees, he says he will pick me up from my house in an hour. I turn the radio up loud in my car and we sing to the music, joe is a better singer than me which isn't hard.