Chapter 23 - Our Moments

Camilla Medilton

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up to the ceiling. I turned my head to the side to see Blane still sleeping. No we don't do that thing because we both tried to control ourselves last night but we did make out a lot.

I planned to get out from the bed when suddenly Blane pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"Morning sunshine."

"Morning.." I smiled and kissed his cheek too. He snuggled to me more and he fell a sleep again. I slipped my body out from his arms and walked to the toilet.

I took a shower because it's damn hot. I walked out and stole Blane's white shirt again because it's so soft and just filled with his scent. I sat on the ground and just played with my phone since i'm bored.

"Oh shoot!" I turned to Blane and got up quickly. His eyes widen when he saw me.

"Gosh.. I thought you already left." He said and I chuckled.

"I was sitting down there.." I said and he looked at me from head to toe.

"Eyes up here!" I said and he looked straight back to my eyes.

"I hate when you wear that." He suddenly said and my eyes widen.

"You hate me wearing your shirt? Sorry for stealing." I hissed and took it off in front of him leaving me only in my undergarments. His eyes widen and I smirked. He got off the bed quickly and pinned me to the wall.

"I hate you wearing it because you make me lose control.." He said in a really dangerous tone..

"How about now?" I smirked and he closed his eyes.

"Trying to hold your inner beast?" I teased and he took his shirt from my hand and put it on me. He crashed his lips to mine and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he caught me.

"I never been this crazy before.. gosh Camilla! Don't test me!" He hissed and groaned. I chuckled and hugged him. I felt his hands started to roam my body, he might put the shirt on me again but he slipped his hands inside.

"Can't get your hands off me huh?" I asked looking straight to his eyes and he smirked. He leaned closer to me and kissed me slowly.

"Stop me.. I can't control myself anymore." He said and I chuckled.

"Then don't.."

"Camilla.. We've talked about this last night." He said as he buried his head to my chest.

"Okay fine.." I got off him and we both looked at each other. He leaned his head to me again and kissed me slowly.

"Camilla.." He groaned when I slipped my hands under his t-shirt. I stopped and glared at him.

"You're annoying.." I pushed him away and walked out from his room. I walked towards the kitchen to make a coffee when suddenly Blane back hugged me.

"I'm not annoying.." He said whispering it to my ear.

"You are.."

"Camillaa.." He said in a warning tone and I ignored him. He turned my body so I'm facing him. He crashed his lips to me and picked me up making me sit on the counter.

We both made out again and again until he stopped everything. I know he was trying to control his inner beast so bad so I decided to stop too.

"Let's have a date today." I said cupping his face and he nodded smiling widely.

"You look weird." I said.

"Do I look like a love sick puppy?" He asked and I chuckled.

"No.. you look annoying." I smirked and he looked at me disbelief.

"Girlfriend.." He looked at me and said it in a warning tone.

"Girlfriend? I'm not your girlfriend.."

"What?!"

"I never agree to your statement, Blane. A relati-"

"Babe.. We both like each other."

"I like you too." We both turned or heads to see Brooklyn standing there smirking.

"Why are you here?" Blane asked in a cold tone.

"I was going to crash here because Jess is being so annoying.. I think it's her period today." I chuckled.

"Get out!" Blane hissed and Brooklyn smirked.

"Just continue and think that I'm invisible.." He said as he plopped down the sofa. Blane picked me up back to his bedroom. He put me down and hugged me tightly.

"Blane.. you're killing me."

"Let's just get back to sleep.. I'm sleepy." He pulled me to the bed and I shook my head.

"I'm going out.. go sleep by yourself."

"Oh come on.."

"Nah.. I'm going out to find a cute and hot guy." I said and he looked at me disbelief.

"Okay then.. I'm going to find a cute and sexy girl too." He said and I smirked.

"Go ahead.. I'm fine with that."

"Really?"

"Should we try it?" I asked in a challenging tone and his eyes darkens.

"Oh come on.. Let's try it. I can get-" He cut me by crashing his lips to mine. I smirked and I know he won't be able to hold it. I pushed him and flipped him so I'm on top of him.

"Let's make a challenge, Blane."

"No.."

"Oh come on.. it will be fun."

"I can kill a lot of people today and go to jail." He said sighing and I chuckled.

"You're so cute."

"Don't even try to-"

"Babe.. I'm a model. You can't be jealous.. I'm working with a lot of males in the future."

"Should I be a model too?" that made me look at him disbelief.

"You idiot."

"I am.. when it comes to you." He said as he flipped me so he's on top. He leaned slowly to me when suddenly the door bursted open.

"Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!" Brooklyn screamed in a girly tone.

"I'll kill you BROOKLYN!" Blane got off me and ran out to chase Brooklyn. I bet he will kill his twin for ruining our moments 2 times.