7

Last night after Betty and Jughead found Polly they also found the car that they were planning to run away in together but by the time the cops got to it it was in flames

Last night after Betty and Jughead found Polly they also found the car that they were planning to run away in together but by the time the cops got to it it was in flames. And now Polly is pregnant with Jason's baby and missing. Just when I thought everything was going back to normal.

"My Mom and Dad don't want the police involved. They don't want anyone to know that she ran away, or about her shameful condition." Betty explained the situation.

"Please. What decade in this?" Veronica scoffed.

"Seriously. Half the time I feel like we live in ye olden days this place is so ass backwards." I said from my perch of the arm of the chair that Kevin is sitting in.

"Also since she knew where Jason's getaway car was, they're afraid people might think that she burned it and that if she did-"

Jughead cut her off and finished, "She could be the murderer, trying to cover her tracks."

"Who did burn the car, then?" Archie asks.

"Sheriff Keller says it's possible someone was following us." Betty says.

"Oh, my God. Honestly, guys we should just move." Veronica states dramatically.

"Guys, what if Polly's really hurt? What if whoever killed Jason is coming after her next?" Jughead puts an arm around Betty to comfort her. The shock on Archie and Veronica's faces pretty much match mine.

"Betty, even though your parents don't want you to, maybe you should go to the police." Archie suggests.

"Second it. We can talk to my Dad together about how he has to be discreet."

"No offense Kev, but you Dad answers to a higher authority than God, the Blossoms. They're the first people that he would tell." Jughead states.

"And if there is anyone to keep this a secret from it's the Blossoms. They'd twist it around and go after Polly out of spite." Betty says distraughtly. "Sorry, Bev."

"No I agree with you. And trust me I won't tell them. I want Polly safe as much as you do."

"How can we help? Tell us B, and we'll do it." Veronica says and I nod.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
In between classes I'm leaning up against Reggie's locker waiting for him to get his stuff.

"I'm really worried about Polly."

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Reggie says as he stuffs a book into his bag.