Ten.

Holding my hand up to my forehead, as I felt the migraine hitting. I was staring intensively at my laptop screen at my AmyahHer Clothing store set up. I have, barely, two weeks before my grand opening and honestly, everything was all over the place.

I've been getting Clarence texts and calls nonstop about our date, but honestly I have no time for that. My store has to be finish by next week and going on a date isn't going to help me get that accomplished.

"This is so stressful," I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Maybe I could help?" He spoke out as he knocked on my door before walking in.

Widening my eyes before moving my laptop over to my desk, as I look up at him. He wore his black tux and he kept it simple with Balmain shoes, with his gold iced out Rolex. The room filled his scent which was obviously some Mr. Burberry Eau de Toilette.

I bit my lip as I closed my laptop, "Honestly you can't."

He eyed me as I made my way from around my desk and went to my file cabinet, that contained my receipts of the shipments that I ordered and supposed to come in by tomorrow. Too bad it won't because it has to restock, which isn't until Friday.

"Bullshit," I mumbled as I shook my head reading over the paper before looking over at him. "Why you here?"

He raised an eyebrow before smirking, "For our date. Duh."

I slit my eyes putting the receipt on the table as I folded my arms, "Well sorry to break it to you,but I can't."

His smirk dropped, "You can't?"

I nodded slowly as if he couldn't comprehend, "Yeah, so if that's all...you could leave." I dismissed.

Taken aback he wagged his finger, "I will not just leave, until you give me a valid reason of why you can't come."

I sighed aggravated," I just can't, Clarence dang. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

He shook his head, "With you, and I'm not getting why you can't come."

Rubbing my temples to relax my nerves I calmly spoke to Clarence, "I have less than two weeks to get my shop together so I have no time for this "date" or anything dealing with outside activities aside from my shop." I snapped.

He tilted his head before smiling widely making me cut my eyes at him, "That's all you had to say."

"Well okay, now you can go. And wipe that dumb, goofy ass smile off ya face!"

He chuckled, "Nah,I wanna help shawty."

I folded my arms, "I think the hell not."

He pursed his lips, "Why not? You could help me out and I can help you." He leaned closer towards my face with a devilish smirk.

I tapped my finger against my lip in deep thought, "What I have to do?"

He smiled and simply shrugged as he folded his arms whilst leaning against my wall, "Working front desk at my hotel while I do business meetings and etcetera."