Twenty- Eight

*Hassan in mm*
Zay'dira

I bit my lower lip. The pressure was building in my stomach and I couldn't sit still. The licks to my love was sending me.

"A-august," I stammered in a low moan.

I watched him in low eyes as he kept flicking his tongue across my clit. Holding my legs firmly over his shoulders so I won't attempt to push him away.

"Cum for daddy," He mumbled, but I understood very well. But what's the fun in obeying?

I grabbed a fist full of his curls, putting an arch in my back. I felt him smack my thigh .

"Shit," I moaned letting his hair go. "Right there baby, oh fuck."

His fingers joined in going faster as he smashed his lips against mine. My body jerked forward against my work desk while my legs trembled.

"August, please!"

I try to beg but he put his other hand around my neck to force me to look at him as I panted. I heard my wetness swoosh around his fingers as it entered in and out. A groan left his mouth and onto my kiss.  He took that as his chance to suck on my neck.

That did it.

"Mm, daddy," I moaned loudly feeling my juices ooze out. His lips coming in contact with mine to clean me up.

"Shit," I smirked scooting off my desk quickly leaning against it for support. I slid my skirt back on , not realizing I was panting.

August used a wet wipe to wipe his face before taking notice in me, "Damn, you need an inhaler?"

I shot him a glare before smirking. He was just so fine and I just couldn't stay off him. I knew us fucking like wild rabbits could end in a pregnancy, and I wouldn't say I don't mind. I mean look at him.

After I was done putting my clothes back on, I hooked up my electric fragrance warmer adding vanilla. August opened the door and picked up files that were launched across the room.

"You still have to meet up with Metro later?"

Lifting his head up so I can catch a glimpse of his face, he smirked. "Yes, why?"

I rolled my eyes already knowing what he was trying to get at, "No. I'm not going to miss you I was just asking—"

He laughed ," Is that right? Because last time SOMEbody made me leave my session to come save them from a robber."

I cringed covering my face from the hotness of my cheeks, "Eee, there was one!"

He squinted at me, " So Mitzi a robber now?"

I laughed a little," She was telling my snacks , man. She doesn't listen to me anymore," I poured, " She only listens to you. I'm her owner, it's crazy how they switch up."

" SOMEbody hating again," He fake mumbled.

"Yeah? @ me next time, ya lil whore ," I put on my Black Youngster voice making him straight face me before laughing.

"Girl, get outta hea'." He finally assorted my papers and placed them on my desk, not before coating his lips with moisture from his tongue. I only smiled going back to admiring him.