Happy birthday, Tsuna

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN.

A/n: I originally thought I going to write and publish this somewhere on October since Tsuna's birthday is 14 October. But, I'm not sure whether I have time for it since I will start my university life at the end of September. So, I decided to post it now. This chapter focus on Tsuna's party instead of Reborn's although it's practically the same party. Please also read the note at the end of this chapter.

Words in Italic are monologue.

Timeline : Take place after the arcobaleno representative battle.

Xxxxxxxx

Tsuna was currently lying on his bed facing the ceiling. Right now, everyone including himself and his mother was residing in one of the Vongola mansions in Italy. Nono literally gave Tsuna a whole brand new mansion as a present for his 15th birthday.

As he tossed around on his bed, he sighed. His hyper intuition has been nagging him ever since he was on his way to Italy on Vongola private jet. It's not the type that rang danger but it's not something good either. This was one of the moments that he wished his hyper intuition wasn't accurate. He promptly recalled back what happened two days ago.

Flashback

Tsuna was doing his homework when Reborn suddenly came in and kicked his head. Tsuna rubbed his head while staring at Reborn. "Reborn! When will you stop killing my poor brain cells?" Tsuna whined. He sometimes wondered why only he and Dino-san got this special treatment and not Ryohei or Yamamoto.

Ignoring Tsuna's pathetic whine, Reborn said, "Start packing now, Tsuna and cancel whatever plans you have this week. We are going to celebrate our birthday this year with Nono in Italy."

"WHAT!! Why? I meant not that I don't want to celebrate my birthday with grandpa but what about kaa-san and the kids? And there's also Gokudera and the rest. I don't think they will be happy not celebrating my birthday together."

"We are going to bring Maman with us to Italy. Bianchi will take care of the kids for her. Your friends can celebrate your birthday later."

"That's not wha-" A bullet passed by just 1 mm from Tsuna's face and thus effectively causing him to swallow down any words that he wanted to say.

"You can't and are not allowed to turn down Nono's invitation. Besides, Maman deserved to a have a break with that idiota. This will be the perfect opportunity for you and your family to strengthen your bonds. We are going to leave at 9 tonight."

Reborn was about to leave the room when he stopped and turned his head around to look at Tsuna. "Ohhh, before I forgot, congrats on getting a mansion of your own. It's your advance birthday gift from Nono."

Tsuna stared and blinked at the now empty doorway for a whole 10 seconds before his brain finally processed Reborn's words. "EEHHHHHHH!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna doesn't really get to sleep peacefully throughout the whole 12 hours flight. Somethings doesn't feel right here. Well, he got his answer when he reached the mansion with Reborn and his mum.

Standing in front of the mansion were all Tsuna's guardians and friends and Simon famiglia, welcoming him albeit a few of them looked reluctant to do this.

"I thought you said it will only be you, me, Nono, kaa-san and otou-san. Why is everyone here?" Tsuna asked Reborn who was now sitting on top of his head.

"I never say anything about not bringing them here. And I did tell you. Remember, I said this will be the perfect opportunity for you to strengthen your bonds with your family."