Chapter 17

A/N: there is a cliffhanger on this because I'm kind of stuck so the next chapter will come at some point.

----------------Zach's pov---------------
Grace and I fell asleep during the movie. I woke up because I heard car doors shut. I carried Grace up to my room and put her in my bed. I made it downstairs before the guys, Isabelle, and Jenna walk into the house.
Z: "Wow you guys are home earlier than I expected."
Je: "Well we needed to make sure you and Grace weren't alone for that long."
We heard footsteps coming from up stairs. Everyone gave me the look as if we did do stuff.
Z: "We didn't do anything you perverts! I took her up stairs before y'all walked in."
Jo: "Your lucky Logan isn't here.
Z: "Why?"
C: "Because he probably would chant that you and Grace smashed."
G: "Well we didn't."
She still sounded so tired. I turned around to look at her. She wanted to kiss me but the boys and her friends were around.
I: "Are you ready to go home sleepy head?"
G: "Yeah let me grab my stuff from upstairs."
She walked upstairs and so did Jack. I stayed downstairs because I can't stop him from liking her so oh well.
----------------Jack's pov----------------
Ja: "Hey Grace."
She turns around from packing her stuff.
G: "Oh hey Jack," she said looking at the ground, "what are you doing up here?"
Ja: "Wanted to make sure that you were ok."
G: "Yes I'm fine."
She turns back around to finish packing whatever she had.
---------------Grace's pov---------------
I could feel him inching towards me but my body wouldn't let me turn around like it wanted something to happen to me... a hand pulled me around then my stomach dropped...