3

"Sup"
"Heyo!"

And with that. My heart started beating so hard I could hear it like a bass drum in my ears.

I practically hid behind Lainie.
"I was thinking we should go to my house and just hang in my room. No one is at my house except for us for a while. My parents are on vacation visiting some family members in some other state. I just bothered them about how much I didn't wanna go until they got tired of my whining and let me stay." She said starting to head out.

She better not leave me behind to talk to Dinger. I'll pass out!
I revealed myself from almost behind Lainie and started following her and everyone else did.

The walk to her house was....interesting to say the least.
I couldn't talk right for the life of me and my voice was really quiet when I did talk right.

"So Monday, happy we're all outta school now?" Bobby said happily.
"Mhm." I said staring at the floor as we finally were nearing Lainie's house.
"What?" He asked. He didn't hear me.
"Yeah, I am." I said and my voice cracked. I quickly brought By gaze down to my feet again and my eyes grew wide while I screamed at myself in my head as I grew embarrassed.

We walked into Lainie's house and followed her up to her room. Her room was all the way at the roof and it was really pretty . Mostly white stuff. It's not like I haven't been here before it's just that I'm deathly scared because Dinger is hear so everything seems different to me.
I took off my shoes and revealed mixed matched socks. Watermelons on one foot and pink and blue stripes on the other foot. I sat on the swingy chair and watched as Dinger kicked off his shoes to reveal slightly less mix matched socks but still not the same color. He plopped himself on Lainie's bed and Lainie sat beside him while Bobby sat on a chair in the room.

"Hey you're socks are mismatched too?" He laughed pointing at my feet.
My throats clumped up. "Yeah!" I tried to say normally as my face grew hot. Man was his voice hypnotizing.

He started to hang half of his body upside down off of Lainie's bed.

"So tell us about yourself! This is literally the first time I met you."

"W-well... I'm Monday. I like art and writing. I have a book I write and draw in almost everyday. I'm very annoying and I'm not always like this..."

"Can we see your book?" Asked Dinger

"What's wrong?" Asked Bobby.

"Uh..no.. And um.. Don't you already know?" I looked at Lainie with a worried face.

"Oh...yeahhhhhh." Bobby looked at me laughing.
"Why not?" Dinger pouted.
"Well...because it's personal." I felt myself being able to be more comfortable around him. I was becoming more myself. I don't really know if that was a good thing. I'm kind of annoying. But dinger was just loosening me up and I was getting a little used to being me around him.

"Lameeee!" He sat up on the bed from his upside down state.

"All the blood's going to your head. Maybe that's why you're so dumb." Bobby remarked snorting at his own joke.

"Ha ha very funny Michael Jackson wannabe."

"Oooooooooooooo." Me and Lainie winced.
"BURN!" I said laughing, trying to forget Dinger was here."

•••

A few hours went by and I realized I had to get home for dinner.

"Guys I gotta head home for dinner. I'll see you guys later! Byeee!" I said rushing out. I kinda felt the feeling like I was naked or missing something but... whatever... FOOD

"Hi!"

"Hey how was school?"
My mom asked setting up the trays in the living room.
"It was good. Are dance was awesome." I couldn't stop smiling. Dinger's voice just floated around in my head and made my body feel lighter than a feather. I fell so hard for him that I might need the hospital to heal my wounds from the fall.

"Nice." My dad said smiling.
"How's Lainie?" My mom asked
"She's hanging with Bobby and Dinger. She's good." I said smiling down at my food as I said Dinger.

Dinner was good but I couldn't help but feel like I was missing something... if I left anything Lainie would probably keep it until tomorrow and give to me while we hang out anyway.

Turned on some music and raised my speakers loud enough to really jam out and lose yourself.
With a radio voice I announced.

"Tonight's Jam is, Prince!"

As 1999 came on I started to dance. HARD. And weird.

They say two thousand zero zero party over. Oops! Out of time.

So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999.

My night was full of dancing, singing and then finally I decided to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be the first full day of summer. It's going to be great.

I took a shower, combed my curly hair and put it in a braid for the night and brushed my teeth. I climbed into bed and let my mind relax.

Dinger just swished around in my head. His cherry red hair and is ocean eyes. Tropical breeze voice....light colored wooden pier and sandy colored  skin.....

Dinger

"Well well well, look what we have here! What's that in ur hands Finger Wholefoods?

"Beat it Dumas and don't call me that."

"Oh come on I'm just asking... what is it. For real."

"It's just someone's sketchbook. None of your business" I said holding it up. Wrong move.

Dumas snatched it from me.
He cracked the book open and smiled deviously.
"Ohhh, it's That weekday's book."

"Give it back it's not yours to read."  I tried to snatch it but he pushed me away. I'm not trying to fight with a broken leg.

"You know she's a creep right?"
"How.." I was starting to get annoyed.

"An excerpt from her stupid book.." he said in a stupid posh voice.

Dearest Dinger,

It's been two days since my eyes  laid upon your beauty and it stings when I see girls flirt with you. My heart sings when youre smiling and beats like a bass drum when you're near......

"She's a creep. This whole book is about you and her fantasies about you. How she wants to... Pin you down and kiss you.. or rather, you pin her down and kiss her..."

"That's a lie."

"I beg to differ little red head." He shoved the book in my face flipping the pages. Every one I saw had my name on it. And some pages were blank for some reason.
Maybe he's telling the truth. Maybe she's a creep.

"Listen if you're into girls that stalk you and are obsessed with your very existence then do your thing... but I'm warning you. She's fvcking crazy man. I honestly stay away from her because of her creepiness."

"Just give me the book back." He pushed the book into my chest and walked away. That is pretty creepy . The more I think about it the more I get angry about it. Why would someone be so stalker-ish? He's right.

She left this. But maybe it was a sign for me or something.
Fuckin' weirdo.

•••

Hey guys I forgot to put this little comment thing on the last chapter! Leave comments and vote and feedback! He just called her a weirdo W O T¿ ~Rayne