~back in England~

AYESHA'S POV

(I just shove on my black jeans with a red top my Adidas cap and some black converse, I quickly put on my makeup then me and my mum finish packing my suitcase.)

Ayesha:so nick only lives about 20 mins away

Ayesha:so nick only lives about 20 mins away. he's going to pick me up then we are meeting Rachel at the hotel.

ayesha's mum:so you are spending the night in the hotel and then travelling to endinburgh to get your flight.

Ayesha:yes, come on we need to shut my suitcase now nick will be here any minute now.

(I hear a knock at the door it must be nick, I run down and answer the door)

nick:hello I'm nick

Ayesha:hey I'm Ayesha this is my mum

ayesha's mum:nice to meet you, Ayesha go bring your suitcase down.

nick:woaw she's tiny how tall is she?

ayesha's mum:haha I know right, she's just over 5 foot.

nick:im looking forwards to getting to her and Rachel

ayesha's mum:well good luck with that they are definitely hard work when they are together but they're so lovely

nick:im sure they'll  be a right laugh.

(I come stumbling down the stairs trying to bring my suitcase with me)

Ayesha:im ready!

(whilst putting on my Adidas jacket)

Ayesha:okay I'm going now bye mum I love you loads.

ayesha's mum: love you too be good.

(my mum hugs me then me and nick get in the taxi and make our way to London whilst I snapchat Rachel.)

MEANWHILE

RACHELS POV

(I wake up have a shower and I just shove my adidas top on and my jeans with some black and white Adidas superstars and finish packing)