thirteen

"unnie~ take me to the bookstore," hani come to her sister's room and lie down on her bed. hyejeong ignored her sister and continue to do her work.

"go by yourself. i got so many works to do─ wait. what did you say? bookstore?"

"yeah. i need to buy new books." hani sighed. hyejeong put her macbook aside and put her palm on hani's forehead. "are you sick? what is this situation? hani is buying a book????"

"i'm not even joking right now." hani glare to that older female. hyejeong rolls her eyes and get her laptop back. "just go with taehyung, or call that friend that you had dinner with the other night."

"mom don't let me to! she said i only can go with you! she thought i'm lying when i said when i want to buy new book."

"well, i don't want to go so─" hyejeong shrugged but then seeing her little sister is looking at her pitifully and being all pouty, her heart couldn't help but to be melted. "you spoiled brat. fine, go and get ready before i change my mind."

"yaasss!"

hani immediately run to her room and get dressed. after awhile, they go to the mall. hyejeong was about to let hani go by herself, but since she's curious about whatever book hani planned to buy, she follow that strawberry blonde head to the bookstore.

"are you sure you know what are you studying right now? because i don't think you know what are you doing." hyejeong asked when she saw hani ask the staff where the biology section at. "since when did you study biology? you're in art class."

"something big happened at school and i have to buy the new book." hani showed hyejeong the picture of a torn apart book in her phone.

"did you bully someone at school? seol hani, just wait until our parents hear about this." hyejeong pull hani's ears. hani shrieked in pain. "come on─ if i bully someone why on earth would i buy him a new book??"

hyejeong let her sister go and look at her suspiciously. "sometimes i'm really worried about you kids. what did you guys do at school until a book end up like that?"

"have you ever heard of the word accident? if you don't i'm sure there's plenty of dictionary and literature book around here." hani said while searching for that one certain book.

"whatever. just hurry up or i'll leave you here."

[ school ]

the next morning ; namjoon walk passed the bus and see if hani is there. but she's not. "was i too harsh yesterday? its not even her fault though.." he said to himself. to be honest, he didn't mean to be a bitch yesterday, and he actually wait for hani to text him anything but there's none.

i'm the one who told her to not disturb me.

but i'm not too harsh right?

what if she's hurt because what i said?

i'm not that type of man though.

what should i do now?

someone please kill me

alone, he walk to his class. a lot of things playing in his mind. suddenly, someone tap his shoulders from behind. namjoon turn around and saw a girl covering her face with two books. from that bold nail art, and that princess bun hair, he could tell its hani.

"hey─"

"surprise!!" hani suddenly shouts in front of his face. namjoon was really shocked with that, causing him to take few steps back from her.

"you startled me." he said, clutching his heart. hani laugh and hand him that two books. "here, your book . and this other book is what the bookstore recommended for exam. he said its useful and upgraded. i bought this for you."

she even buy this..

when its not her fault.

my heart─

"take it." hani said. namjoon look at the books and take the book from her. "i'll just take this one. the yesterday's."

"you know well that i don't read book. i don't even study this human organs." hani said. "i guess i'll have to throw this away."

"why would you throw a nice, brand new book?" namjoon said, taking that book from her. hani smiles when namjoon look happy with the books. he's really a nerd. then suddenly she realizes that he keep staring at her. "why are you looking at me like that?"

"...do you wear different colored lenses today?" namjoon asked, when he notice that her right eyes is grey and the other one is blue.

"huh? yes. does it look bad?? i wear them for my practice today though." i thought he gonna shower me with compliments or something ghhjjj

"no, no. you look cute." namjoon blurted out. wait what─

"really??? thanks!" hani can't hide her happiness. "well then, i'm going to my class first─"

"wait, hani."

"hmm?"

"well, uhm.. i'm sorry about yesterday and.. uhm.." namjoon scratches his head. "i didn't mean it.."

"lets hangout after school today if you want me to forgive you." hani offered. she dont want to waste any chance to flirt with him.

"i can't promise that, i need to ask my mom first though?" namjoon said, innocently. well i'll be dead if i told her i come home late for study but actually i went somewhere else instead.

"aw nerd, you're so cutee." hani poke both of his dimples. "don't worry, i will go and talk to your mom."

"what? no its okay!"

hani shut him up by putting one finger to his lips. "i will handle everything. just believe me." hani look at his face. his eyes is blinking unbelievably right there almost make her heart burst right there.

he's too cute.

my heart─

+ double update because ahskdhj why nottt +