fifteen

"hani," namjoon called. hani look at him and raised her brow. "yes?"

"uhm hands.. i need to get my phone," namjoon said, referring to her hand that cling onto him since they were in school earlier.

"oops, sorry." hani pull back, just a little bit to give him some space to find for his phone in the pocket. namjoon was really not in his mind whenever he feel that soft skin of hers lightly touched him. and sometimes her melons kinda brushed against him─ his soul be flying everywhere ; following the wind all the way around seoul. ( which hani purposely do it, of course. )

mom
son i'm not at the restaurant
today. najung is feeling
unwell so i take care of her
at home.

just come and have
your lunch here, okay?

namjoon slightly look at hani besides him and think. is it okay to bring her home? what would my mom think? they clearly told me to not play around though..

"why? who is that?" hani ask when namjoon is staring at his phone for a quite time. "oh its my mom, she told me she's not at the restaurant."

"what?? why?? where did she go? then how i'm gonna see her???" hani exclaimed. MY PLAN IS SCREWED─

namjoon couldn't help but to laugh at that reaction. "no─ she's at home. my sister is not really well."

"oh that's a relie─ what? the cute little girl that day?? what happened to her?" hani is really concerned. "omg i hope she's fine." she need to be there for my extra daughter in law  points! she seems to like me that day.

"i don't really know," namjoon said, moved by her concern. he told her they need to turn around to go to the other side of the road ; since his house is that way.

while in hani's head ; she keep doing a mental check of what areum and the other kids told her earlier.

[ flashback ]

"okay the first thing you have to do is : make sure that nerd know you're on diet." areum said ; pointing out her pen to the air like some detective.

"...why? its not something that i can be so proud of," hani make that face.

"this girl is unbelievably hopeless

"this girl is unbelievably hopeless.." areum roll her eyes. "his mom will offer you something to eat. because you know, that's what all moms do! now that he's aware about your diet plan, he'll expect you to say no to that offer. am i right?"

"wait. don't tell me that you are telling me to eat??" hani exclaimed. "do you have any idea about how my future mother in law is so good at cooking??"

"exactly! since i don't raise any rude bitch so you have to eat. that way, namjoon will thought : omg she's so thoughtful and polite to my mom i need to marry her. baaamm! bonus girlfriend point." areum said, proudly. "well maybe he won't be that straightforward to marry you─  but at least after he watched how serious you were in the dance class, he might be touched by you ignoring your disgusting serious diet plan for his own beloved mother. genius right?"