『 Date 』

Hoseok woke up late from getting no sleep

Hoseok woke up late from getting no sleep. He looked at the time on his phone and it was already 11:30 in the morning. Hoseok jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Once Hoseok finished his morning routine he quickly got dressed, he didn't have time to put on makeup so he just left with what he had on. His friend was sitting in the living room. "I'll be back later." Hoseok yelled at her. "Be safe." She yelled back from the kitchen.

Hoseok opened the door leaving to go to the café. 'I just left! see you soon.' Hoseok shot yoongi a quick text and started to walk straight to the café.

Hoseok finally got there and sat at a table. He tapped his fingers waiting for Yoongi. He never received a message back from Yoongi.

30 minutes past and Hoseok was getting impatient, he knew he should've never trusted Yoongi. He was so agitated at himself for actually thinking an asshole like Yoongi would show up.

Hoseok was about to leave but a person that looked familiar walked through the door, it was Yoongi. Hoseok just stared at him not saying a word.

Yoongi scanned the café, looking for Hoseok. His eyes landed on Hoseok and he gave a soft smile walking over to him. "Nice to meet you, I'm Yoongi." Hoseok gave him a slight smile, still shocked that Yoongi actually came.

"Uh, nice to meet you too." Hoseok sat down. "So, uh-" Yoongi was still standing. He slid into the booth facing Hoseok who was having trouble saying something. "Tell me about yourself, Hoseok." Yoongi folded his arms on the table looking at him.

"Well, I ran away from home at 15 not that you care or I don't know. I'm trying to move to the England because I want to study over there and that's it I guess." Yoongi nodded, "Studying abroad that's cool and if you don't want to tell me why you ran away at 15 it's cool. I'm pretty sure there's more stuff about you."

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah, sorry I don't know why I said that. But yeah, I dance." Hoseok shrugged. "So that why you wanna become a stripper?" Hoseok started laughing, "Yeah, I'll make a lot of money though." Yoongi nodded, "You would." He laughed with Hoseok.

Hoseok was loud and stunning, Yoongi watched Hoseok talk about dance with passion, how much he loved it. Yoongi also saw the heavy bags under his eyes. God he looked so tired and Yoongi just wanted Hoseok to get some sleep.

"Yoongi? Are you listening?" Yoongi snapped out his thoughts. "Shit, sorry. You were talking about dancing, which it pretty cool." Hoseok nodded, "Or a tennis coach." Hoseok shrugged. Yoongi gave him a questioning look, "Why a tennis coach?"

Hoseok shurgged "seems fun teaching kids to play tennis." Yoongi nodded, "Why not become a dance instructer for kids?" Yoongi asked. "Oh, you're right I didn't think of that." Yoongi chuckled.

"Where did you learn to play Tennis?" Hoseok thought about it for a minute, "Ah, bible camp." Hoseok remembered. "You went to bible camp?" Yoongi asked Hoseok kinda shocked. "Yeah, when I was like 10 it was fun, I'd do back honestly but I can't." "Too old?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded.

"Yeah, I was actually offered a job there but since I didn't finish highschool at the time and I wasn't in collage. The person who runs the place said no. Oh, and because he didn't want my 'Homosexuality spreading' to the other kids." Yoongi just nodded, "Oh."

He couldn't say anything I mean he was a complete ass to Hoseok.
"Enough about me what about you?" It was Hoseok's turn to ask Yoongi about him.

A/N
wow I finally wrote it just know like none of these chapters are edited and I wrote this while in bed sick but hope you enjoy and part 2 I guess coming soon