『 Date // 2』

Enough about me what about you?" It was Hoseok's turn to ask Yoongi about him

"About me?" Yoongi bounced his leg and thought bit. "Nothing really interesting."
Hoseok just nodded. "Well, tell me about you anyway."

"I use to attend to a church. Actually use to make music for them too." Yoongi shrugged. Hoseok looked curious and Yoongi knew the question was coming. "How come you left the church?"

"Uh, just the things they were saying and thier views on certain points weren't nice at all." Hoseok took a sip of tea that the waiter brought out. "Like how the Lgbt+ should burn in hell?" Yoongi looked down and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much." Hoseok just hummed.

"What made you leave?" Yoongi shrugged. "My friends because they were all living in the current world where that was okay and I wasn't so they said I couldn't go anymore and if I did they would leave me. I mean I know why I was an asshole." Hoseok nodded. "You were."

"But you're a cute asshole." Yoongi chuckled a bit. "Thanks." He still had a lot to learn about the Lgbt+ community but if someone was willing to teach him he'd accept. "Hey, i'm uh- sorry." Yoongi paused a bit, he was so nervous and Hoseok was just looking at him with those beautiful eyes wasn't helping.

"Uh- sorry for being a closed - minded dick head." Yoongi looked at him and Hoseok had the brightest smile on his face that made Yoongi smile. "It's okay, so you okay with being around me." Yoongi sighed. "Yes, Hoseok." Hoseok laughed, "I'm kidding."

"So you make music?" Yoongi nodded. "I do." "You willing to teach me how to make music? I've always been interested in music." Yoongi nodded, "You willing to teach me about Lgbt+ terms?" Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Of course." "Then it's a yes for me."

Hoseok smiled, "Come on, tell me other stuff about you and where you grew up and what you want to do." Hoseok tapped Yoongi's arm. "I grew up in Daegu and was born there, I grew up in a small church. Then I moved to Seoul because I wanted to be as producer. I couldn't find a job or anything so I went to this huge church and they said I can make music for them and play the piano for the choir and they'll pay me. So I took the job." Yoongi bounced his leg under the table.

"That's cool a church took you in like that. Not many churches are like that. " Yoongi hummed. "Still want ro be a producer?" Yoongi nodded. "Well you came to the right person. I'll hook you up." Yoongi was shocked. "Are you serious?" Hoseok nodded. "Very, text me your studio address or house wherever you produce music." Yoongi nodded. "Okay, but I mean are you sure I was like a complete asshole and shit and you want to help me?

Hoseok laughed, "It's the right thing to do. You're willing to learn stuff that made you uncomfortable and I'm willing to help you out."

"Then it's a date." Yoongi gave him the cheesest smile. "It's a date." Hoseok laughed.

A/n
wow I finally finished it. Thank you for reading I'll probably if I feel like it fix any grammar issues but thank you so so so much for reading♡  lol this is the end.