Chapter 3

"Please no, don't do this! I told you everything, I promise I'm not lying!" I helplessly pleaded. My arms were being held behind my back by the security guard that was called in by Captain Baekhyun.

He violently tugged me to the metal door, but I stubbornly resisted. "This is ridiculous! I didn't do anything wrong, I swear!"

My pleas meant nothing to him. He simply gazed at me struggling underneath yet another grip. "I'm sorry, I've already made my decision and when I make a decision, it's final."

I scowled at his stupid declaration. The guard tried to pull me closer to the door. All I did was pull back.

"Where am I going?" I shouted at Captain Baekhyun. He smiled and looked at me, amused. "I'm glad you asked."

He glanced at the guard behind me, mentally telling him to hold for a moment. He stopped pulling me but held me firmly in my spot. 

"From here you will be escorted in a supply truck across the island where you will be greeted by the entry way of our high tech chambers. If you couldn't guess, people like you stay there for quite a while."

"You're putting me in prison?!"

"Of a sort." He lightly chuckled as he witnessed my pupils dilate in fear.

"Don't  worry, just because other people stay there for more than a decade, doesn't mean you will. Actually, you won't be staying there for long at all."

My ears perked up. "When will I be able to leave?"

"When your time comes." He vaguely responded. I groaned at his answer.

"Now I suggest you leave now before you miss your means of transportation or-" He gestured to the body on the tile floor. "-you know."

He signaled for the security guard to continue taking me away and nodded at me.

"Have a great day, Ms. No Name. "

I gently shook my head at the, now seared into my brain, memory. Funny, the only memory I want to forget, will probably be the only one I remember.

Isn't it so funny how the things we try to forget always seem to stay in our head while the things we want to remember always fade away like a distant dream?

It's hilarious.

Sarcasm aside, maybe that's it. Maybe this is just some weird, realistic dream and i'll wake up in my comfy bed! That has to be it. Nothing like this could be happening in real life. It's way too vile and satanic. How could a place where people live become something like this?

My mind may be blind at the moment, but I know for a fact that this isn't where I grew up. It couldn't be.

I deeply sighed, exasperated. I rested my back against the truck's walls. After the guard took me out of the interrogation room, he yanked me out of the facility and threw me into the supply truck. A woman guard came to my side and handcuffed me to a bench that was built into the vehicle, probably for soldiers to sit on them while keeping an eye on the rations.

There were two benches on each side of the vehicle, of course they didn't want me sitting on any of them. They wouldn't know what to do if I were comfortable for once, today.

They didn't care how cramped I was. Hell, if one of the wooden crates were to slide and squish me, they'd think nothing of it. I'm just another bug waiting to be squashed to them.

Even if I wasn't so much of a threat, they carried loads of different machinery. Their belts were loaded with grenades, knives, pistols and more. Were they preparing for some sort of attack?