Part 3

"It's a female and she's from the hypnobrai tribe." I  looked and saw i name tag on the vet her name was lucy. "Aren't the snakes from the hypnobrai blue?" Gary asked, i tilted my head and looked down on the medal table, i had white scales i was confused about that since gary was right about hypnobrai being blue. "Hmm it must be a genetic disorder, it's called 'vitiligo' "

'So i'm a hatchling from the hypnobrai tribe, but with a genetic disorder thats what you don't see every day.' I talked to myself in my mind.

I felt being picked up by gary and being looked straight into his eyes. "Gary what are you doing? She could hypnotize you!" I heard her shout, gary just laughed. "Really lucy? it looks like she doesn't know how to, i bet she grows up not knowing how to." "What do you think that?" she asked. "There's no adult hypnobrai to teach her in plain sight, so she won't be able to hypnotize people in her pen." For one thing he was right, so growing older trying to get out was a big fat 'No' "We can always place her in the used to be lion enclosure." 'Lion?!' i started wimpering. "Aww don't worry little one, there hasn't been a lion in the enclosure for two months. So you'll be the only one there." I felt being poked at the left side of my hood. "You know what? she is kinda cute." Lucy chuckled, at least one person thought i was cute. "You know what? i just thought of our attraction." Lucy just raised her brow. "How does it go?" "It goes like this, 'Ladies and gentleman come and meet Sela the Hypnobrai hatchling! watch her grow in our zoo only' "

I kept wincing at all the yelling again. 'Sela? that name doesn't sound half bad.' "Sela the Hypnobrai hatchling? you do know that the serpentine were sealed away in their tombs right?." I heard lucy said to gary. 'So the serpentine hasn't gotten out yet, i guess i'm a few months behind before season 2' "Well lets get the enclosure cleaned up and placed her in and make her a star." He raised me up in the air like simba in the lion king.

(Time Skip by shiny scales)

I was placed in the enclosure, i heard was people screaming in fear, i had to cover where my ears should be, then i heard 'Awes' i looked up and saw about twenty people came close to my enclosure. 'I guess covering my ears was cute.' I try stand up, sitting on my knees and trying to get balance waving my arms in a circle. "Aww she's so cute!" A random woman said and other people agreed with her. I looked over to my left and saw gary with a microphone. "Ladies and Gentleman come and meet Sela our own zoo hypnobrai hatchling." 'Man, could he get any louder?' i wobbled trying to my balance again. "Watch her grow in our zoo only!" People were still scared of me but most of them were cheering and awing.

i finally got my balance down, 'snakes grow up quick so i might be around my child hood when season 2 comes around.' I thought to myself, i try to do some dance moves like 'Alex' from the movie 'madagascar' i heard cheering as i kept dancing, i was still wobbly but kept grooving, i heard music starting to play. All i guessed it was gary who put on the music but i wasn't sure, flash of lights blinded me while dancing, it was people with cameras taking my picture, so i did a couple of cute poses and they went nuts with the camera. I just had to keep this up until i'm rescued by the serpentine, in the corner of my eyes i saw a roller coaster. 'a zoo thats close to a carnival.' all i had to do was wait and thats what i did.