chapter 5

When I woke up from crying myself to sleep because I thought that I disappointed everyone. I had dreams that they would be so disappointed and that they would leave me. I got dressed, also brushed my teeth, and put my hair up into a messy bun. I didn't even get breakfast and headed into my car to pick Becca up. I am glad she supports me and will deal with me. I wore some sweats, some sneakers, a white t shirt, vest, and some accessories.

 I wore some sweats, some sneakers, a white t shirt, vest, and some accessories

I picked Becca up and we talked about everything and we made each other laugh. She made me laugh so hard I almost had to pull over because I was laughing so much.

We finally got to school and I pulled into my spot. We lock the doors and head into school.

I walked to my locker and usually Augustus comes to give me a kiss and he didn't then I see a huge group around his locker. I was hoping that it had nothing to do with Augustus. I had a feeling but, he never fights.

I walk up and I see that Jake was hitting him I barge in and asked Jake what the heck was wrong with him he did not do anything. He said," this is the guy that got you pregnant right." I tell him  that NO it was not. Then he grabs my arms asking who it was and I start crying and telling him that I don't want him to get mad, I don't want him to get made. He tells me who the fuck is it then. I yell Blake is the father. The next thing I know Jake walks over to Blake and punches him right in the face and says that's what you get for getting my sister pregnant.

Jack decided to come over to me and say a whole bunch of nonsense and thinks he was doing the right thing by cheating because I  had cheated before him so it was the reason I did not want to have sex.

I couldn't eve face the world anymore, I got in my car and drove home and as I walk in my mom was holding the picture and she saw I was crying. She came over to me and says everything will be alright and I was surprised. I asked her if she was still mad at me.

"I am not disappointed in you, I got pregnant with your brother at age 17 and you at 18 so I can't really judge. We will get through. also who is the father of the baby," my mom said. I tell her that it was Blake and actually tell her about the whole situation that happened .

She kind of had a smile when I told her about Blake. Apparently she new something I did not which was really rude. I wanted to know, I have an idea but I don't know for sure. 

Jake walks through the door and tells mom hi and does not even look my way and just walked up to his room. Blake then calls my mom and asks if he and I could talk. I told her that it was fine. I change my outfit to this.

I go to the ice cream shop to meet up with Blake to talk

I go to the ice cream shop to meet up with Blake to talk. I order my favorite ice cream combination then I order Blake's because I know it by heart. I buy the ice cream and wait for him outside. He pulls up and we sit outside. Here is our conversation: 

Blake: You look very beautiful today slash like always. Me: thank you, you don't look to bad either. Im sorry I didn't tell you about it when I first took the pregnancy test. Blake: it's fine and i want to be there for you and the baby. Bella: maybe we can try. Blake: Know I just need your brother to be fine or semi-fine. Bella: I've been trying to. I just need to hide maybe in the basement and force him to talk to me. I'll have Becca help me. Blake: sounds like a good idea. 

He took an uber here so I took him to his house but before he got out he kissed me. I'm not going to lie I kissed back. He then licks my bottom lip for entrance and I let him. He tried to fight for dominance and I let him when and we made out for a little over 10 minutes. When we stopped kissing I smiled not going to lie. I than went inside the house.

I had Becca come over and help me find a hiding spot down in the basement. I was nervous and I feel claustrophobic. I stayed down there and Jake finally came down with his friends but Becca told his friends to stay up stairs. 

When Jake walked down the stairs Becca locked the door. And I stand up and Jake looked really mad. He tried to walk out and I told him that the door was locked and his friends where holding the door close.

I told him the story on what happen about how Jack was cheating on me and I went to the party and got drunk. Blake saw me crying and tried to comfort me. We both consented to have sex so it is both of our faults. I told him that I didn't tell him what had happens at the beginning  because I didn't want his long term relationship with Blake to end. 

Jake gave me a hug and told me that it will take him a little while to fully except and that he would go to a Blake's and talk with him.

Jake asked me if I told Augustus yet and I told him no but you did. I told Jake that I was going to go to Augustus's house and talk to him. 

I go to Augustus house to talk to him. He found out that Blake was the father. Augustus asked me If I had feelings for Blake and if anything have happens. 

I just sat there silently and couldn't really say much because I did have feelings for Blake. Augustus started yelling saying that we were over and that until I figure everything out then not to even talk to him. He told me to get the fuck out of his house. I ran out and drove to my house crying.

I went inside the house and sit on the couch crying and crying. Blake walked in to come see Jake. Blake saw that I was crying and came over and gave me a huge and also asked what had happens. I told him what had happens and also told him that I had feelings for him.

He told me that we should give us two a try and he will prove to me that he can be a good boyfriend and a great father. I said maybe if you think it will work out I'll give it a try.

Blake gave me a kiss and we started to make out. My brother came down stairs looking confusing and also wondering why. I told him that me and Augustus broke up and that Blake wanted to give each other a try. He was fine with it. 

Blake asked me when my next scan was and I told him in a week. He asked to come and I told him that is his kid so of course. 

Blake asked my mom to spend the night to talk with Jake. I personally don't think that is the whole truth but that is what he is going with.

Anyone that would like a character of themselves in the story either message me or post a comment saying the name o the character.