Dead by daylight

The Entity, a supernatural being hailing from the ancient blood web, is awakened from its slumber whenever it is summoned by actions of great violence and malice. The killers, exclusively serial murderers, are pulled out of reality by it and convinced to do its bidding. In order to maintain its existence, the Entity requires sacrifices, and demands that they hunt and kill the survivors so it can feed off their hope to escape and steal a piece of their soul upon death.

I ran through the fog as i heard loud footsteps chasing me. I just worked on a generator but made one single mistake which caused the generator to make a loud sound with smoke and sparks coming out of it. My lungs were burning, i have been running on full speed for over 7 minutes now and know I won't be able to continue any longer. I looked behind me to see the killer still high on my heels.

The trapper, a vast monster with a hideous grin torn across his mask.

I quickly ran into a building and went into a closet hoping the killer wouldn't hear me and go away to find other survivors. I heard it's loud footsteps come closer. I held my breath. The footsteps stopped. My heart was pounding.

Just then i heard the footsteps go away. I let out my breath and stood there for a couple minutes to calm myself. I quietly opened the door and sneaked out. I had no idea how many generators still had to be fixed, i also haven't seen any other survivors yet.

I walked out the building to look for another generator deciding to not immediately return to my last generator. I sneaked through the grass towards some scrap metal en wooden walls where i heart the sound of a generator. I heard some real soft mumbling.

"Hello?" I whispered. I saw the persons head shot up. "Hi?" I saw joy in his eyes. He left the generator and crouched towards me. "Finally another survivor" he smiled and held out his hand. I shook it. "Y/n" "I'm Jonathan , but you can call me Delirious" i laughed softly and nodded. We both went back to the generator to work on it. After some struggling we finally got the generator to work. We quickly went away because the generator was quite loud.

the only thing i could remember from before this was my name. I wish i could remember more but when i thought about it too much i would get a massive headache. I was wondering did Delirious maybe know more or also just his name. "Delirious.. do you maybe remember more from before we got into this mess?" i looked at him and he stopped moving. "no sorry" i nodded and we went on. we were still looking for another generator , we didn't know how many we still had to fix or if it even helped us at all. at least i had more hope than before because i was with Delirious now.

we heard someone run in the distance and we immediately crouched behind something. i looked in between the cracks of the wooden boards we were behind. "it's another survivor" i whispered to Delirious. i saw the guy run and dodge a few obstacles, i suppose the killer is after him. "over here you piece of shit!" i looked to the other side and saw another guy waving his arms around and yelling and screaming. what the heck is he doing, does he want to be killed or something? as the killer noticed him the guy took off. "he is distracting the killer so his friend can fix that generator over there" Delirious pointed out. "well let's go help him" i said looking at him. he gave me an unsure look "what if they are going to use us" i looked at the ground "what if they don't" he sighed " i guess there's only one way to find out".

we slowly sneaked towards the guy. "hey" i whispered trying not to startle the guy. he looked at us and nodded acknowledging me and Delirious. we went to help him fix the generator which caused the generator to be fixed in no time. he thanked us and we all sneaked to a safer spot.

we introduced ourselves and found out that this man also had a nickname like Delirious which was Ohmwrecker.
"So..what do we do now" they all shrugged. "How many generators did you guys fix?" Ohm asked us. "2 including the one we just did" Delirious answered. "Cartoonz also fixed one , so we just need to do one more" we nodded and figured cartoonz was his friend.

I remembered the first generator i worked on and knew I didn't finish it. "I know where another generator is, it's one that's almost done" they nodded and mentioned for me to lead the way. We moved through the trees and saw the generator in the distance.
"Hey guys" we looked to our left and saw Cartoonz. We all started working on the generator which caused it to be fixed really quick. The light went on and we all moved towards the trees. We saw big lights at the end of the forest and saw the outlining of a door through the trees.

I suddenly heard a loud scream behind me. I looked and saw ohm laying on the ground and the killer standing behind him about to pick him up. I saw Delirious and cartoons still running. "guys!" They stopped running and turned around. Meanwhile the killer started walking towards a hook with ohm on his shoulder. We ran towards the killer to distract him. "Hey over here!" I waved my arms and caught the killers attention. He dropped ohm and started coming at me. I took off running. I looked behind me "go help ohm and open the door" they nodded frantically. I dodged a few obstacles and sped up my pace.

Delirious P.O.V
I saw y/n take off and we hurried to help ohm. Cartoonz mentioned for me to go to the door and open it. I ran to the door and pulled the lever. "It's taking really long!" I yelled. They nodded and Cartoonz quickly patched ohm up. The door suddenly went open. My mind went back to y/n. I hope she's okay.

"RUN" we looked into the woods and saw y/n running towards us.

Y/n P.O.V
The guys hurried through the door as they saw me. The killer was still high on my heels. I made it through the door with the guys and we just kept running until we almost collapsed. Delirious came up to me and gave me a big hug. we finally escaped hell.

------------------------------------------
Sorry it took literally ages for me to upload. I have been really busy with school. I hope you guys enjoyed the story :))

Requested by AwsomeFuzionZGamer