chapter 2

Daphne pov

but how could Shaggy be your daughter's soul mate Catman were we are from when your mate icon appare's on your shoulder or  lower back then they know they are your mate Starchild said i saw Shaggy walk out an scooby went with him then moment's later he came back with a bunch of dyed green an black rose for Catgirl an i had to smile at him for that an so did Starchild, Spaceman, Catman , Demon , Fred, an  Velma .  then Catgirl woke up an she saw the solf green glow coming from Shaggy shoulder "so your my soul mate huh " look's that way Catgirl i heard Shaggy say to her then we all saw her pull Shaggy down an kiss him whoooooo Spaceman said an they both blushed then she saw the rose an Shaggy gave them to her then scooby jumped up on the side of her bed an she petted him on the head .

then the doctor came an shooed us all out for he had to check Catgirl stitche's then we went back in to see her an Catman went right over to his daughter " daddy i want to go home "i know my kitten but you have to stay untill they let you leave but me an the guy's will come an see you when we can " promise " i promise my kitten now get some sleep an we all walked out. we went back to the park an looked for cluse as to why the crimson witch would hurt Catgirl then the crimson witch appared an went after the band an Catman pined her to the ground Me ,Fred,  Velma, shaggy, Scooby ,Starchild, Spaceman an Demon saw Catman had a strong hold on her this is for my daughter Catgirl an he punched her in the face an knocked her out cold .

good job Catman i said thank Daphne then we unmasked her an it was the secerity gaurd an the police took her away it was getting late an we went to our hotel for the night but i can tell Shaggy was thinking about Catgirl we then got our room's for the night an in the morning we meet up with Starchild, Spaceman , Catman an Demon an went to the hospital to see Catgirl . when we walked in she was still asleep i said to shaggy why don't you go kiss her an wake her up an he walked over to her an kissed her check an Catgirl woke up good morning my little kitten Catman said " hi daddy , Starchild, Spaceman, Demon, Fred, Daphne , Velma, Shaggy an Scooby" you hungey Catgirl Shaggy asked " yes the food her suck's " we all laughed at that tell you what Shaggy said i will go down to the kitchen an make you something special an i saw her smile at him " i did not know you could cook ".

Shaggy pov

Catgirl you are going to get to know a hole lot about me for am going to spend the hold day with you now i will be right back come on scooby an we went to the kicthen an i got to work making Catgirl something she will like chocolate chip pandcake's with freash sliced strawberry's an orange jucie. then i put it on a tray an me an scooby took it up to Catgirl i saw it was just going to be me an Catgirl an i walked in an sat her try down " wow thank you Shaggy " you know Catgirl i don't like some of the mystery's the gang solve " why that " she asked taking a bit of her pandcake's .

some time's it get's to danguer's that why me an Scooby are going to stay with you an the band an she dropped her fork " you do that for me " yes i would i mean we are mate's an i leand in an kissed her long an deep then we broke the kiss an she giggled what " you have chocolate on your face now ". i then licke the chocolate off an Catgirl smiled at me we did not see that Catman had come back with Starchild, Spaceman an Demon we were laughing an having a good time  an scooby tapped my hand an pointed with his tail .

oh hi Starchild, Spaceman , Demon an Catman you two are just so cute together an Catgirl throw a strawberry slice at Demon ha you missed Catgirl " did i Demon " an he looked for it was on his head an i busted out laughing along with Starchild, Spaceman an Catman . then a nurse came to do blood work on Catgirl an i could see the fear in her eye's i then hald her hand don't like needle's Catgirl " no Shaggy i don't" the her father came over to her mt kitten we will be back later to see you " okay daddy an can you brang my drumm stick's with you please " sure my kitten .