chapter 4

Demon pov

when Shaggy an Catgirl got dryed off we all satdown an ate but i could see Catgirl was getting sleepy so Shaggy took her to her room then he came an joined us so Shaggy how have you been the last time we saw you you were as scared to death could be i have been doing okay Demon Shaggy yes Catman just don't break my daughter heart . You don't have to worry about that Catman am sure Shaggy would never do that to her no i would never hurt Catgirl exscue me an Shaggy got up an went to check on his mate come on guy's let's do something specail for them like what Demon Spaceman asked i know Starchild said a romantic date you are the romantic one here Starchild i said so we will let you hand that.

when Shaggy came back Catgirl was with him an they sat down an we all talked then we all went to bed but in the middle of the night we all heard a strang nosie an we all got up an we went out side then we saw a wolf an Shaggy hid behind Catgirl an she changed an attacked the wolf an they kicked up a cloud of dust . when the dust cleard Catgirl was standing but she was cut on her arm's, leg's an back we all ran over to her come on Catgirl let's get you cleaned up then we all went back to bed an in the morning we woke up an Scooby was down stair's eating his dog food when Shaggy an Catgirl came in.

good morning you two i said an i saw Starchild was nowhere to be seen he must be setting something up for Shaggy an Catgirl then we all went out an i saw Starchild walking over to us come on everyone there is something specail i have set up for you two Starchild said to Shaggy an Catgirl.  we then came up on a pinice for the two of them with Catgirl faveort dish spagetta then we leftthen later that day we saw them walking into the wood's near the park come on guy's so we followed them to were the Fox is buryed an we saw Shaggy laying flower's by his cousin grave i miss you cousin.

Catgirl pov

me an Shaggy were walking tho the wood's to were the Fox's grave is an we had gotten flower's to lay there when we came up on the grave Shaggy layed the flower's there then he said i miss you cousin i then felt my power's starting to come around then we left an that night when everyone was a sleep i sliped out the door. i went back to the Fox grave i then foced on my power's then i formed a black an orange heart because i know those were the Fox color's i then felt is aura becoming stronger then there was a bright flash of light an standing in front of me was the Fox how did you brang me back he asked " my name is Catgirl am the daughter of the second Catman".

" i brought you back because your cousin my mate Shaggy roger's was missing you " wait did you say Shaggy " that right mr Fox " Please just FoxCatgirl now we had better get going before they wake up an see you are not there young lady . i changed into my panther form wow he said then he changed into a orange an black fox an we ran tho the wood's but when we got back my father, Starchild, Spaceman, Demon , Shaggy an Scooby were up .

my daughter where were you then they saw the fox beside me an i changed an so did the Fox an when Starchild an Demon saw him they asked is that really you Fox it me Starchild an Demon an they hugged him your daughter brought me back Catman 2. Shaggy saw his cousin an he walked up to him hi cousin an they hugged each other your mate brought me back Shaggy an he kissed me an i wrapped my arm's around his neck then i felt him dip me then we broke the kiss an looked into each other's eye's .