live

a one-shot au of jikook as youtubers doing a live video chat with fans

i wrote this a very long time ago so idk if you'll like it, it's pretty shit tbh haha

+

jimin: *pops confetti as soon as the video starts and squeals* surprise!

jungkook: how is this a surprise? they already knew it was going to be us. that's why they came.

jimin: . . . *awkwardly looks at the camera* hi *waves*

jungkook: *bursts into laughter* what is wrong with you?!

jimin: *laughs outside but is actually crying in embarrassment on the inside* i'm sorry, guys. i haven't been getting enough sleep because of my tour. and as you can see, i'm already going crazy.

jungkook: i drive you crazy. *smiles and rests his chin on his own hands as he stares seductively at the elder*

jimin: *looks at jungkook, trying to contain his own laughter* oh, my god! *but fails and ends up laughing so loud*

jungkook: what? why?

jimin: this live thing has gone way too wrong from the very beginning. *says to the camera while trying to fix it*

jungkook: it's your fault.

jimin: why are you so sexually frustrated today? *gets a pillow from behind the couch (which is the bed), although there are already so many pillows on the couch, and rests his elbows on it*

jungkook: i am not! you're sexually frustrated!

jimin: am not!

jungkook: you are, see? you keep hiding your . . . "thing" by using a pillow.

jimin: i don't have a boner.

jungkook: *gasps* what if there are kids watching right now?!

jimin: oh, i'm sorry. *smiles to the camera*

jungkook: that was so sarcastic.

jimin: it wasn't!

jungkook: you accuse me of things, so i accuse you, too.

jimin: fair enough. i say, you're in love with me.

jungkook: that's not an accusation. that's a fact.

jimin: oh . . .

jungkook: everybody already knows that's true . . . *stares at his hyung without saying anything*

jimin: *suddenly kisses jungkook*

jungkook: *kisses back but pulls away after several seconds* you know . . . we're not doing this live thing right.

jimin: yeah, i know, but people came here for the show.

jungkook: yes, but we gotta talk to them.

jimin: *sighs* alright.

jungkook: we'll make out later, don't you worry your pretty little head with that, child.

jimin: did you just call me "child"?

jungkook: no, you heard wrong.