PEACH TREE

Today I asked Lady Tsume to give me the weekend off so I can spend time with my family at the orphanage. She gladly accepted but and let me left the Inuzuka house. 

I quickly grabbed my things and left to the orphanage. As I walked I felt at ease being back to what was my regular everyday life...

I quickly got to the orphanage and walked in..."TADAIMA!!!" I yelled while everyone stopped what they were doing and ran towards me. All the smaller kids yelling " Bis Sis is back" 

"Hahaha, I missed everyone too. " I said as all the small kids hugged me. Later Tobi and Deidara welcomed me. 

"Kiddo how you been," Deidara asked me as I received a huge hug from him. "Well, I guess," I said as I was picked up and spun by Tobi.

"Uncle Tobi missed you!!!" I started to laugh and tag along with his child like behavior. 

"Whats all the ruckus" soon Iruka sensei walked out with Kakashi sensei.

"Bis Sis Sky is back!!" all the children yelled. I laughed and walked out of the giant welcoming hug. 

"Ohayo Iruka and Kakashi sensei," I said while waving. 

"Welcome back so how long you staying" Iruka sensei asked. "Just for the weekend," I said while placing my duffle bag down. 

"If you are looking for Ben and Sai they are still ar school might come home late again so if you want you can wait or say hi to old friends around here," Kakashi sensei said. 

"Hai, either way, I had something I needed to do see you guys later," I said while going to the door and placing my shoes on.

"I'm off" I yelled and walked out of the orphanage. I quickly made it to the village streets and plugged in my earphones. Listening to music and deciding on which one I should pick for professor Kurenai class since it has to be a considered love song. 

As I walked I passed the flower shop. I stopped and look back up again at the sign. Yamanaka's Flower Shop. As I stared at the sign I felt the fresh breeze passed by me and that brought a smile to my face. Why not...

I walked in and heard a chime as I entered. 

"Ohayo welcome how may I help you," said a girl around my age with beautiful long hair and sky blue eyes. She smiled at me and walked towards me. 

"Looking for something particular," she asked as I stand there and see all the beautiful and exotic flowers. 

"Hmm...I guess something that brings happiness or a smile when you see something out of the blue" I said while thinking and smiling. She smiled at me snapped her fingers. 

"Ah I got just the perfect flowers for that." she said while walking to the back and soon coming out with a cute bouquet of sunflowers. 

I smiled and grabbed the bouquet from her hands. 

"Sunflowers can bring anyone a smile to their faces. " she said while smiling. 

"Arigato how much," I asked while getting ready to get the money. "It's on the house since any friend of Sai is a friend of mine" She which got me in realization. Sai works here...

"He goes on and on about you Sky chan, my name is Ino by the way," she says while smiling. I smiled and laughed. 

"Same goes to you he says you are quite the chatterbox but such a beauty to see," I said while she blushed and stumbled on her words. 

"N-nani...huu...oh...umm... a-arigato," she said while fanning her hands all over the place. 

"Bye bye Ino chan have fun with Sai" I said while waving and walking out. I left her a blushing mess. 

Soon I walked and walked till my feets brought to the one place where I have been wanting to go ever since I heard the information Nana Tsunade gave me...

Konoha Cemetery

I let go a huge sigh and walked in through the open gates. I walked and remembered the information of where the tombstones were located which was next to a peach tree...quite odd if you ask me.

I walked through various tombstones and passed a hooded figure who was just standing and looking at two tombstones. 

"Excuse me," I said while walking by and passing him...I look back and just see him there in a daze...

I continue walking and found the peach tree. I walk to it and noticed only one tombstone. 

Why one???

I crouch down and read it..."Here lie the parents of Sky" it said with the same message that Nana Tsunade said to me. 

I smile and felt myself crying. 

"Momma...Pappa...." I said while placing the sunflowers down. I gently touch the tombstone and smiled. 

"Finally found you guys...you have no idea how much I miss and wanted to meet you guys...I wanna know the reason why and what happen...but for now I am just glad I found you guys" I said while grabbing a copy of their photo and placing it next to the tombstone. 

"There..."I said while getting up and walking off. 

Now I have a place to visit that will be connected to me..

I walked and noticed the guy was still there but his hood was off...It was Sasuske.

I walked and stand a little bit behind him...I try to look at the tombstones and my eyes widened with shock...

Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha

The same ones who helped me and Ben....

"They died," I said out loud which caused Sasuke to look back and noticed me.

"Sky..." he said while looking at me with his dull charcoal eyes. "By any chance you knew them," he said while looking at at the tombstones.

"Hmm...yeah they helped me and my brother out...ever since then we been in contact even until this day we kept on sending the letters and reacting letters from them but I didn't know they died," I said while walking next to him. He stifled a small laugh and looked at me.

"That would be my brother Itachi..." he said and I nod. "How did they die if I may ask," I said while looking at the tombstones. 

"Car accident brakes didn't work. Apparently, they crashed into a wall. They said there was also a dog but 3 high school students took him. The Same day I got into a fight in high school when I punched a red head and some girl punched me really hard" he said while smiling. 

When he said all of that I looked at him in disbelief. 

"Whats wrong," he asked while looking at me. "....I was there in the accident...I took the dog...and...and...I was that girl" I said while looking at him. We stared into each other eyes and let realization hit us. The fact that this world can be so small and people you meet at one point in your life can come back once again. The wind blew harder and many leaves flew by us as the felt the faint smell of sunflowers i left for my parents...

"Small word huh" I said while smiling.

"Yeah" he said while smiling. "Why did you come here" he said. "Same reason as you i found out my biological parents died and are buried here but with no name. but at least i know where they are now" I said .

"Sorry for your loss" he said and I smiled and looked at hime "same goes for you" I said while he smiled. 

"By any chance you wanna meet Itachi as my brother instead of a teacher" he said. 

"Sure" I replied and we both walked off.