GRADUATION IS NEAR

SKY POV

After Ren dropped me off at the orphanage everyone was so happy to see him...after a little fight between him and Sai and Ben. What can I say...they treat me like the little one within the trio even though I am the oldest by a month then its Sai and lastly Ben.

After a whole brawl out session, we all calmed down and made hot chocolate and sweet bread to eat. Ren finally left and now I am back here...at Kiba's house...with Karin who won't stop making out with Kiba. The day I came back I ran to our room and was about to give Kiba a gift that I bought him on when Sai and I went to go buy some art supplies for him. It was a keychain paw print keychain with the name of Akamaru. I thought he would love it since he is so close to his pup. But when I entered the door my eyes widened when I saw Karin and Kiba under the bed sheets naked. Both were asleep so I wasn't spotted. Ever since then he has changed....he calls me orphan again, glares at me and is just so cold...I decided to keep the keychain...

Right now I was in the Kitchen with one of the kitchen maids.

I had my earphones on while helping one of the kitchen maids prepare the meal. "My my dear you sure know how to make a variety of sweet bread," she said while admiring my baking skills.

"Arigato I have always been a sweet tooth and since no one at the orphanage knew how to make them I learned all by my self," I said while placing the last batch of chocolate chip fudge cookies into the oven.

"Well any man marrying you will sure be a lucky one," she said while I blushed and remembered when Ren proposed to me with a ring pop saying that one day it was going to be a beautiful real ring.

"Ahh by the way you blush it seems someone has gotten to your heart," she said while smiling and giggling at my girly side.

"Haha well, I guess he has..." I said while smiling at the thought of Ren...everything was going smoothly until Karin got into the kitchen. I swear she is a fucken brat I have no idea how she is related to Naruto...who is so sweet, kind, and just so simple in a good way...

She smiled and stuck her tongue out at me....I swear so immaturely...

I went back to doing my baking until what she did next seriously ticked me off....

She came up and grabbed the cupcakes I did and threw them on the floor. "Oopss I accidentally dropped them"she said while smirking. 

"Oh my sorry miss I will clean it up right now" the kitchen maid said. I stopped her which caused her to gasp. 

"It wasn't an accident you did it on purpose. Why should Silvermist clean up the mess you made" I said while glaring at her. 

"Excuse me who is the maid here...you and what are you guys suppose to do....clean and listen to my orders" She said while swinging her stupid red hair. 

"No" I said while standing tall. "I only take orders from Master Kiba" I said while my mouth became dry from using that title...since we made a promise to each other to call each other our names and whenever we were down we know we have each other.

"Well then if that is what you want fine....Babe, can you please come" she yelled while I remained standing with Silvermist behind me....the kitchen maid.

"Whats wrong bae what happened," Kiba said while embracing her and ignoring my eyes...my presence in general...

"I accidentally dropped the yummy cupcakes your maid made...now she doesn't want to clean it she is blaming me that I did it on purpose babe...I ask her to do it but she said that she only takes orders from you" she cooed while faking it obviously.

He looked at the mess then finally his chocolate eyes met my dull blue eyes...I felt my chest tightened. He sighs and finally said "Orphan clean it up not only will you take orders from me but as well as Karin since she is my girlfriend." he said while looking away...

I remained speechless...

I felt my heart shattered and my eyes become teary...I looked down and let my bangs hide my eyes.

I was about to say something until someone stepped in. "She is not your maid Karin...so she won't take your orders." I looked up and saw Lady Tsume.

"But she is my maid Tsume" Kiba said while glaring at her. "True she is...but let me ask her directly...Sky do you still want to work here and get your degree in the leaf village or are you finally gonna take the offer from the University of the Sand" she said while my eyes widened. How did she find out....

That private school has always been recruiting people within the careers of music, photography, and film. 

But how did they get my application again...

"I was doing some cleaning and found wonderful music and other art" Tsume said while smiling at me and giving me the large white envelope. "Dont let this chance slip away...you may still graduate here and transfer there" she whispered at me.

Kiba and Karin just stared at me...

"So whats your choice " Lady Tsume said...

You have three C's in life...choices...chances....and change....

You must make a choice....

To take a chance.....

Or else you life will never change....those words from Nana Tsunade always got to me. I smiled and finally said...

"Arigato...it was a pleasure serving you Lady Tsume" I said while bowing down and smiling at her.

"Do not worry about your things...they are already at the orphanage" she said. I smiled and hugged Silvermist goodbye. 

I was walking out with my back faced to Kiba...

"Goodbye Master Inuzuka...it was a pleasure serving you while I was your friend and when you were the true Kiba" I said while I left the keys on the small table next to the doors and walked out. I felt a tear slipped out and slide down my cheek...

No more tears graduation is near and I must have the best grades...Also my the championships of Swordsmanship and Archery and coming up...I want Suigestu and Me to be on top...I can not look back at what never was meant to be. I walked out of the Inuzuka Mansion and hopped onto the train to go back home my true home. 

"Ohayo Sky-chan are you okay?" someone asked me. Why did he ask me...of course I am okay until I noticed I was crying why am I crying...

I look up at the person and noticed Naruto with Hinata and Suigetsu. 

That's when he hugged me and I felt myself let go all of the sadness I had inside. Did I fall in love with my Master Kiba Inuzuak????