Quavo💍- NSFW Alphabet

A for Aftercare:

A for Aftercare:

Now Quavo doesn't look like the type of guy who's soft and affectionate but with you he is. He make sure you're all cleaned up afterwards and he always make sure your safe, sound, and comfortable in his arms before he falls asleep. He can never go to sleep without you in his arms and you can't go to sleep without being in his arms.

B for Body Part:

Quavo's favorite body part of his own would have to be his own would have to be his abs. He likes to get cocky and act like he's the shit just because he got a little six pack but it's quite sexy to say the least. Your favorite body part of his would have to be his hands. You were just fascinated by how large they were and you absolutely loved them.

C for Cum:

Now Quavo always makes sure you have multiple orgasms in one night, guaranteed. He'll let you have two mind blowing orgasms during the sessions. And during the last final moments you and him share an orgasm. Qua loves it when you guys come together. He likes it because he loves the way your muscles clench down on his cock and you squirt all over him. He's just a freak by nature.

D for Dirty Secret:

Surprise, Surprise! Quavo is the master at dirty talk. He loves to see you get turn on by him just whispering the nastiest things you could think of in your ear. He loves to see the shivers go down your spine when he talks dirty to you. And loves seeing your nipples get hard when he's telling you what he's gonna do to you when the two of you get home.

E for Experience:

Quavo is the guy who knows what to do in the bedroom. I mean he sung it in I'm The One "I'm the one who hit them same spots", and which indeed he is. He knows how to get you turned on and knows how to pleasure you very well. So he is very experienced in the bedroom department.

F for Favorite Position:

You and Qua both loved the exact same position. Doggystyle. You do other positions besides that but it's just an absolute favorite for the both of you. Quavo loves it because he's in control of you. He just loves when he's in control. You love the position because you love how he pull on your hair while thrusting into you or how he wraps his large hands around your little throat.

G for Goofy:

For the most part, you and Qua are serious during sex. But sometimes you two may giggle after you guys kiss each other. Neither of you two know why y'all giggle after the kiss but most of the time y'all are serious.

H for Hair:

Quavo is a well groomed man 99% of the time. His chest is bare, his stomach may have a tiny strip of hair. And his pubic hairs are always trimmed low because he knows you don't like all that hair down there when you go down on him. So he keeps it cut low just for you.