Takeoff 😻

"Oh myyy goshhhh, Nik your homeee", you screamed as you jumped onto him and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Wassup Baby", he smiles at you as he puts you back down.

You and Takeoff had been dating for a good 3 years. You both grew up together and were bestfriends since you were practically babies. As the years went on and as you both grew up, you realized you were catching feelings for Kirshnik and then when you finally became bold enough, you expressed those feelings to him and you both realized y'all felt the same way about each other, and y'all have been together ever since.

"You hungry baby?"

"Yeah babygirl, watchu make for me?"

"I made fried chicken, greens, mac and cheese, and cornbread", you said as you walked into the kitchen about to make his place.

"Mhmmm sound good as fuck, just like you", he said as he came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Well Mr. Ball, I might have a little surprise for you later on", you looked at him with lust in your eyes as you smirked at him.

"Maybe Mrs. Ball, a young nigga might want that "surprise" now".

"Well, follow me Mr. Ball", you said as you lead him up to you guys bedroom. Let's just say that night was a long one.

A/N: Y'all please bare with me because life has just been kicking my ass so the updates may be slow as fuck. But I hope y'all enjoyed this.