| We need you | Chapter 4 |

"But those who are set free, may have sinned" 

| Enjoy the music above, My sweets| 

'There's miles of land,  

                              in front of us, 

                                     we're dying with every step we take,  

                                                       we're dying with every breath we make'

 ~~

  Paige's father, Chris, glared at the man that sat across him. Currently, his wife was in their bedroom. She was asleep, she had worn out her poor soul putting up missing posters for Paige. Chris tapped his fingers on the table, his glare sharpening each second. As the man finished speaking, he stood up to walk into the kitchen. He poured the boiled water into two cups of coffee. He put the kettle down and finally walked back into the living room. He passed the man his cup of coffee before sitting down and sipping his. 

"So, What you're saying is, My daughter and her friends...are now wanted..?" He asked, his frown deepening.

"Well, yes. But, not to worry. As soon as we have them, we will remove the 'wanted' from their reputation and their files." The man, Mason, said softly to Chris.

  He spoke to Chris as if he was a child that was scared and hurt. Chris, not being Paige's biological father - nor was Ariana her biological mother - , was rather strange. The two had a rather large resemblance. In all traits, Appearance, Personality and History/Background. However, Unlike Paige, he didn't run away when the Oblivion program was offered to him. He took it. He would have rather his daughter to not go through what he went through when he turned 18. The Oblivion program was hard. Too hard. However, once you finish training and become a full and official agent, you're allowed to either go home or stay and help the world and its....special children.

 Obviously, Chris chose the go home option. He had a boyfriend to get back too, yes - a boyfriend. Chris dated a male before he met Ariana, he's bisexual. While Ariana is straight.Never mind their sexualitys. 

 Chris' eyes hardened, he sighed - his eyes closing for a moment - he relaxed, his tense shoulders no longer tense.  He laid his back against the worn out but rather soft couch. Running a hand through his hair.

"So, why are you here..? you could have simply told me through a letter.." He spoke once again, his voice firm and hard. His head lolled over to the side, his eyes still locked with Masons.

 Mason simply stood up, not answering. His hands behind his back, fingers locked with each other. He walked over to a window, examining the outside. Currently it was midnight. His eyes narrowed.

"Your child could be out there right now, losing control of her powers. If we go, as someone she doesn't know. she would be afraid, scared. That feeling might trigger her powers. We don't want that. We need someone she can trust, someone that has been there for her since day one." Mason spoke, he paused; Closing the curtains and turning around.

"We.Need.You" 

~~

| MORNING | 

' And i'll fall in line,  

                                                                             A stranger's back, is all i see. 

                         He's only a few feet in front of me.  '

 The next morning, When Paige had woken up; She heard sweet and calming laughter. She was first tense, thinking it was someone else, but then relaxed noticing her friends sat on the floor in a circle eating some of the inn's food. Paige swung her legs to the side of the bed, the three teenager's head's snapped up to look at her. They all smiled softly. Ander shuffled next to Gracie slightly, making space for Paige to sit down next to them. Paige only blushed in return before sitting down next to him. If you haven't noticed, well of course you haven't you're the reader, but Paige has a slight...ly....large, crush on Ander.