188. He kisses you when he's drunk

Zayn: His eyes are dilated and dark, filled with lust as he spots you from across the room. You turn to look for your friend when you see his stare. Giggling, you wave, catching him off guard. He waves back unsure if it was he you were gesturing to. You bite your lip, using your pointer finger to lead him over. He comes nonchalantly, backing you up into a wall. "Watching me from afar? Creep," you tease and you hear the growl rumble from his throat. "God, you're gorgeous." "I'm single to, let's state more obvious traits," you shoot back sarcastically, always confident and cocky when you're tipsy. He realizes the familiar sent of mint and tobacco emanating from your lips. "You're a bad girl, eh?" He questions, raising an arm, resting it on the wall over your head. "That depends ... how bad do you think I can be?" You smirk up at him as he moves his body into yours. "I think you can be very ... very bad," he whispers against your lips before taking them in between his, kissing you deeply as you pull him closer to you by his belt loops.

Liam: "You're gonna be a tease tonight?" He hiccups, a single red cup in his hand, following you with glassy eyes and a red nose. "Do you want me to be a tease?" You giggle, grabbing his hand, leading him to the lounge space of the club. "Try me," he challenges, setting his cup down and grabbing your hips, pulling you onto his lap. You rest your hands on his shoulders, your cold nose brushing against his ear as you whisper softly, "I'd love to." You feel his grip tighten and the heat from his cheeks radiates onto your neck. "I thought you were the good one ..." he hushes, pulling back to look up at you through clouded eyes. "I thought the same ..." his confused look turns into a genuine smile as he place an icy hand on your cheek. "You thought wrong," he assured before pulling you into a kiss. You tasted the distinct flavor of rum on his tongue as it met yours, both of you falling onto your sides, forgetting your surroundings.

Louis: "Her," was the only word Louis needed to hear before walking over to you. He ran a quick hand through his hair as he sat on the bar stool beside you, the blue lights highlighting his profile. "I'll have what she's having," he nodded and you turned to him. He smiled and you raised and eyebrow, "I have a boyfr-" "I asked for the same drink, not your hand in marriage," he spoke, catching you off guard. This angered you to a small extent. "You're not flirting with me?" "No." "Why?" The question came to a surprise to both of you as his eyes crinkled into little crescents as he laughed. "You're not my type," he grabbed his drink before hopping down, "See ya." "Whoa," you followed after him and he spun around. "Yes?" "Not your type?" He nodded and you backed him up against the wall. "Then what is your type?" "Girls who are single." You huffed and he smirked, resting a hand on your love handle. "You're beautiful, yes, but-" you cut him off with a kiss, his hand setting his drink down before grabbing your thighs and picking you up. Your legs wrapped around him as he carried you over to the isolated corner, a few pairs of eyes following you two. He pulled away, out of breath, "Boyfri-" "Shut up," you breathed and he nodded, moving his lips sloppily, but perfectly against yours, his hands traveling.

Harry: You watched him as he carried two drinks over to his friends, along with one for himself. His laugh carried through the music filled room as you sipped on your drink, not engrossed in your friends' conversation. In a matter of minutes, you were sure he felt your stare, for he turned to you and winked. Blushing, you turned away, biting your lip. It was him turn to stare, his feet carrying him over to you. "Wanna dance?" He called out over the music, his red-rimmed eyes matching yours. You got up, setting your drink down and taking his hand as he lead you to the dance floor. "I saw you staring," he whispered in a raspy, deep voice, his hands falling to your waist. "You caught me, oops," you whispered, pressing a small kiss to his jawline. "Busted ... you owe me now," he brought you closer to him. "For what?" "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." "It's a crime to look at a boy?" You asked, pulling away to rest your forehead against his. "Those eyes .... they're killers," he whispered, moving in, his nose in full contact with yours. "Those lips ..." you hushed, and he smirked, moving them to yours. Your lips moved against his softly, tasting the vodka from the drink he put down. You pulled away, smirking, "Thank you, cutie," you said before strutting away. He blushed, sitting down, staring at you again as he thought of ways to get your lips back onto his.

Niall: "The girls," the boys in the room giggled and Niall laughed as they talked about his tour experiences. "Speaking of which, get up and get me another one," your brother slid an empty bottle over to you, a bunch from his friends coming along with it. "Get it yourself," you said, annoyed by his sexist actions. Niall chuckled and your brother got embarrassed, getting ready to argue with you. Just as he opened his mouth, Niall spoke up, "Yo, get it yourself, man, leave your sister alone." He groaned and got up, and Niall handed him his empty bottle, "Get me one, too." You giggled and your brother glared at you before going into the kitchen. The rest of his friends followed, chanting how much they wanted pizza as you and Niall sat alone. He sat in the bean bag chair next to you, resting his head on your lap. "Thanks," you smiled and he nodded, "No problem ... you have a cute nose," he giggled, poking it. By the slur in his voice, you could tell he was getting drunk. "Thank you? ... So do you ..." "Thanks ..." he got up and grabbed your hand, going up the stairs with you. Your brother was Niall's best friend, so you saw him a lot when you were younger. He was only a year older than you, you trusted him more than anybody and he knew that. "I remember your room," he chuckled as he opened the door, guiding you both in before shutting it. You giggled, hugging him as he hugged you back. "I missed you ..." he whispered, and you mumbled back the same. He pulled away from your hug, looking into your eyes before leaning down for a small kiss. Simple and sweet, but absolutely incredible, aside from the taste of beer on his tongue. "Come on, I like pizza," you laughed, hopping on his back as he carried you down stairs, staying with you the whole night.