327. He catches you staring at your engagement ring

Harry: You fiddled with the ring that rested upon the fourth finger of your left hand and smiled fondly at it. You were too deep in thought that when you heard Harry's laughter from behind you, you jumped up and let out a little scream. "Harold! That wasn't funny!" His laughter never faded as he sat down next to you, pulling you into his lap. "Relax, (YN), i didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry about that. I honestly don't even know why i was laughing but in all seriousness, you were looking at your ring again, weren't you? You still like it and still want to marry me, right?" You nodded as you both stared at the ring on your left hand. "I still love it Harry and of course i wanna marry you. Just sometimes i catch myself looking at it and well yeah." Harry grinned and kissed your cheek. "Well it looks perfect on you."

Niall: "(YN), you're really focused on that ring of yours, it's still fitting comfortingly right? Not too tight or loose?" You giggle. "It's perfect Ni, i'm just admiring it. Sometimes i have to look at it and it takes me quite a bit before i'm like oh yeah i'm getting married again. I thought i'd get used to it with the wedding being in a month, but i guess i'm not, is that alright?" Niall put down the guitar he'd been using and knelt down in front of you, holding your hand and letting his thumb trace over the ring over and over again. "As long as you still want to marry me, you can admire it for as long as you'd like to." You grinned as you watched Niall looking at the ring as well. "How long did it take you before you knew you wanted to marry me Niall?" He kissed the ring before he smiled at you. "From the moment i first met you, is that too cheesy or am i okay to say that?" You giggled. "You are way okay to say that Niall James Horan."

Louis: It was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen so when Louis had showed it to you and asked you to marry him, you were beyond shocked as you had never had anything so beautiful in your entire life. The sparkling diamond shone to you. "(YN)! (YN)!" you finally snapped out of your little spaced out zone and gave your future husband a warm smile. "Yes?" "I've been trying to get your attention for the past few minutes." "Sorry." you say and he laughed as you stood up and joined him, getting ready to go out for the day with his family. "What were you so focused on?" He helped you with your jacket and you hold out your left hand to him and he took it in his. "What? Your hand alright?" You giggle. "The ring, Louis, i've been looking at it all day again. This is going to be the first time your family has seen it. It's been our little thing and i know lots of women are proud to show theirs off, but i want it to be our little secret." He kissed your hand. "None of them are going to steal it. It's yours forever." "Promise?" "Promise, now let's show them how much i love you!"

Zayn: "Still not used to it?" Zayn asked turning off the tv in the bedroom to look over at you on the other side of the bed, your left hand propped up and your eyes all over it. "Huh?" you ask and Zayn chuckled. "(YN), you've been staring at the ring again. I was asking if you were still not used to it." "We just got engaged last night, Zayn, i think it's going to take some time. But i do love it, so much. It's beautiful." Zayn held your hand. "I'm glad you love it. Designed it myself. Took me forever, i wanted it to be absolutely perfect for you, i couldn't have it be any less then perfect." You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder. "You did perfect, Zayn. I still can't believe this started out in your head. It's almost like it couldn't be done, but it in fact really can be done, and was done and now it rests on my finger." Zayn wrapped his hand around yours before bringing it to his lips and kissing it. "Beautiful just like you."

Liam: Not only were you staring at the ring on your finger, but you were also singing softly and Liam was enjoying it. It was like a perfect movie scene and he was more than happy to know that it was his real life. He crawled over the back of the couch and sat behind you, cradling you in his arms and your singing softly faded out and you just sat back and smiled up at Liam. "You caught me again didn't you?" He nodded and kissed your nose. "Yes i did. Your singing was beautiful and i just had to hold you tightly in my arms and make sure that my perfect world stayed perfect." "We're getting married Liam, sometimes it takes me a minute before it actually hits me that it's not just some fairy tale that i'm dreaming of and it's reality." "Well it is a fairy tale, to me anyways. You're my princess bride and i am hopefully your prince charming." "You've always been my prince charming Li."