Stella

A personal favorite of mine. Seven Deadly Sins. #Blame@Caitybeth16

Name: Stella Faith Ruby (Ruby is a ref to another Oc of mine)Occupation: Reaper & Bounty HunterAge: ???Height: 5'0Sin: Clouded Leopard Sin of SilenceEye color: Dull GreySexuality: StraightWeapon: Scythe, a Small bit of magicWeakness: To those who ...

Occupation: Reaper & Bounty Hunter
Age: ???
Height: 5'0
Sin: Clouded Leopard Sin of Silence
Eye color: Dull Grey
Sexuality: Straight
Weapon: Scythe, a Small bit of magic
Weakness: To those who earn her trust, she is completely loyal to and will die for them. This would be good, IF SHE COULD TAKE HITS. Which she can't. She relies on her speed to carry through battle and survive. She also has low energy and needs cool down time to regenerate when she uses abilities.
Likes: Sugar, Singing
Dislikes: People, shes anti-social
Family:
Mother: ???
Father:???
Siblings:???
Lover: No clue yet

Abilities:
Soul Fusion- Stella fuses her soul with another to increase their power. If she wills it a person who she frequently fuses with can fuse souls with Stella without her consent. She trusts this person

Fracture: In a flurry of swipes, her scythe breaks normal armor, and Fractures Holy Knight Armor.

Unmask: She knocks some armor off her opponent.

Lunar Eclipse: Using the shadows to her advantage, Stella will "grow" and terrify the foes for a moment so her allies can attack.

Supporting Spirit: In a battle if an ally is weak Stella can take her own energy and give it to them. This causes her to weaken but her ally to become strong again.

Magics:
Bind: She crushes the foes Vocal Box not allowing them to scream.
Freeze: Foes are frozen unless they get out.
Knockback: If she hits anyone, she will send them flying a few feet away.
Blind: Take a gamble~

Background: Stella lived a normal life, had a nice mother and father and even a sister. One day, she returned from picking some food in the forest to find her village being attacked. She ran to her house, finding it burned with three decaying bodies in it. She turned to see who did this and saw a small child running from an attacker. The attacker raised his sword and she jumped in front of the attack, allowing the small one to get away. Stella, however, was thrown into a crumbling building. The worst thing was that as the building crumbled, a pillar pierced Stella and crushed her vocal cords. She remained like this as she fought for breath, luckily a passing witch was there and saved Stella. She fixed Stella's wounds and gave her a bit of magic as well as a scythe, but she could only give Stella a small bit of her voice back. Stella can't strain her voice or blood would come rushing out of her mouth.

She and the witch went their ways and Stella walks the world as a Reaper, looking for revenge.

Theme: Soul eater theme- Resonance- NateWantsToBattle (cover)

(Credit to artist)

EliteWarriors AuSummoner!Stella

EliteWarriors Au
Summoner!Stella

Theme: I miss the Misery- Halestorm