Wisteria

I love her so much. She is fun to play as and I have never made an Oc like her.

Name: Wisteria Occupation: Advisor for Grandmaster HendricksonSexuality: StraightLikes: Even though she doesn't know it she has an addiction to sweetsDislikes: The sins, ESPECIALLY Aruyn (Caits Oc)Weakness: She is very monotone and doesn't underst...

Name: Wisteria
Occupation: Advisor for Grandmaster Hendrickson
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Even though she doesn't know it she has an addiction to sweets
Dislikes: The sins, ESPECIALLY Aruyn (Caits Oc)
Weakness: She is very monotone and doesn't understand the concept of emotions. This leaves her at a disadvantage of many things like empathy and love. She unknowingly bottles these emotions up, which is unhealthy for her.
Sword name: Crusade
Her sword is literally like the one above

Eye color: Grey, clouded in thought.

Hair: Lavender purple

Magic:
Massacre: When in doubt, kill a bunch of things. This only works on weak enemies though

Draco shield: A large purple force protects her and those near her from many forces.

Draco Blast: When used after Draco Shield, effects doubled. A ball of darkness is launched and explodes with force at a target. This is very powerful, but slow and easy to dodge unless your right on top of her.

Disguise: She can make illusions of herself for a short amount of time. After a while they disappear and when their hit they disappear.

***Is still figuring out other magics***

Backstory: Secret. ***Will make a diff. Chap. On it***

Theme: Jitterbug Revenge- Jubyphonic

EliteWarriors Au
Assassin!Wisteria

Theme: Everybody wants to rule the world