Chapter Three

Six months later

Yeah, I'm massive, well, not that massive, I have a good bump, lithe baby is healthy, we are going to find out what the sex is tomorrow, I'm so excited. we have started to get the furniture, Trenten old room is the baby's bedroom and mom and dads is the playroom.

"Jace, what do you want the baby to be?" I asked looking at baby names.

"A girl" He shouted from upstairs, he was putting the crib up.

"I want a boy" I was shocked with the choice. "You want a girl?"

"Yeah, and I like the name Annabelle" he shouted back.

"I like that name, Annabelle, we going to call the baby that if it is a girl."

"What you want to call it if it is a boy?" he said walking down the stairs, walking up and taking the baby name book out of my hands and sitting next to me.

"What about; Joey, Kyle, James, Jay, Alex, Olli?" he said looking at the names.

"Urm… I like Olli, you like it?"

"Yeah, so if we have a girl we care calling her; Annabelle, and if we are having a boy we are calling him; Olli. sorted"

"Yeah sorted" we high fived, yeah I though it was weird.

"So which ever you are, Olli or Annabelle, I'm warning you, you are coming into a weird family" he said laying on the sofa and is head on my bump.

Next Day
"Come on Jace, the cab is here" he came running down the stairs.

______

I hate sitting and waiting, I'm getting impatient now, then "Jamie Mc'Nicoll, you can come in now" me and JACE stood up and walked into the room.

"So come sit down and we will see if it is a boy or a girl." she said gesturing me to lay on the bed thingy.

"So, what do you both what?" the doctor said.

"We don't mind" we said in unison.

"Ok, let see, so can you see that it is a boy" she said pointing to it penis. I didn't say anything but smiled "You happy with that" the doctor said. "Yeah, I'm so happy" Jace said back.

____________

"Right so we just went to the doctors and we are having a boy" I said. Mom, dad, Trenten and Jenna had happy expression on their faces. "I'm having another grandson, oh my God."

______________

"Mom and dad were happy" I said getting into bed.

"Yeah, I though you mom would want a girl." he said getting in to.

I'm not joking it is so hard getting into bed with a fat stomach.

"Me too," I replied to him.

"Anyways night babe," he kissed me on the head. "Night baby Olli." kissing my stomach, I couldn't hold the laugh.

"Don't laugh when I'm saying night to my son" he was so cute trying to be strict with me.

"I'm sorry babe"

"Yeah, I love you, and you Olli" patting my stomach carefully and lightly like I'm a dog."

"I'm not a dog"

"Is that you way of saying night and love you" he smiled.

"No. Love you Jace" I kissed him on the cheek.

________________

"Ok Jace" he woke up again.

"No, Its Jason." Jason is Jace's step dad that left. "He might be back"