Chapter Ten

It has been three days since Jace surprised me. I haven't loved him more.

When we went to mum and dad's house the next morning they want happy, Olli apparently kept them awake all night, so now we know that he isn't a sleeper than Jace. After mum had her rant we sat and had dinner, mum going on about me and the last 19 years of me being alive.

Anyways, Jace was looking after Olli while I cleaned up around the house, I have cleaned the two bathrooms, the living room, the kitchen and all the bedrooms upstairs.

"Jace is there any of your clothes that don't fit you because I can send them to a charity shop."

"Urm... I'll sort them out later." Jace said.

"Ok."

___

"Jamie, come here." Jace' s voice came from our room.

I was putting Olli to bed.

"Yeah." I said walking through the door.

"There." He pointed to the two bags full of his clothes and shoes.

"I didn't know you had that many clothes." I sat next to him looking into half empty wardrobe.

"Yeah but I have the same top two times and pants, don't I?" He said riding his shoes.

"Well ok then, I'm going to tidy the living room." I stood up and walked out of the room.

2 hours later

'Jamie are you coming to bed?' Jace said getting off the sofa.

'I'll be there in a bit, you just go.' He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

He walked off up the stairs, its only 8 o clock and he wants to go to bed.

'Jace, Jace, are you going back to your old ways?' I looked at him questionably.

'What you talking about babe.' He sat up.

'Since we had Olli you have been going to bed at either 7 or 8 but you are sleeping all night and not having the nightmares but you sleep through the entire day sometimes.' I looked at him.

'I know that but Olli keeps me awake all night.' He stood up.

I walked over to him and took his hands.

'Babe, you know that you don't have to get him every time he cries, I can wake up and get him.' He didn't look up at me. 'Baby look at me.' I cupped his cheeks so he looked at me.

'I know what your saying, its that when I wake up I can't get back until Olli is asleep, that's why.' He started to get tearful.

'Jace, tonight I want you to stay asleep, I'll go check on Olli and when I come back to bed it means that he gone back to sleep.' I started to wipe the tears from his eyes.

He started to walk back to the bed and get into it, I followed.

I hope he stays asleep for the whole night.

_____________________

here is the new chapter.

it has been busy for me these past days my brother is Ill, I'm getting ready for my holiday.

~~ Megan Louise~~

like

comment

vote