A little about me

(before hand I understand if you just want to skip through this part. But if you kept reading you will understand what the heck is going on in my life)

Well, My first name is Estella but I personally prefer to be called Stella. I am weird, funny, loving, I LIKE TO THINK THAT I AM KINDA PRETTY but I know I am not. LoL. I love to draw, I LIVE FOR SOCCER, BUT ONE THING I LOVE MORE THAN SOCCER IS SINGING. I know I am bad but I just love to sing.

ANOTHER 2 THINGS THAT I LOVE MORE THAN SOCCER IN MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS starting off with my bffl is Meghan (Skygirl10099 if you want to follow her. Which I TOTALLY SUGGEST YOU WOULD. HER STORYS ARE JUST. LIKE. BOMMMMM. And another good friend of mine is Brooklyn idk her page.

I go to school with my friend Meghan we used to ride the same bus but. Not anymore☹️😞

A little more about me

I have 2 ADORABLE KITTENS. I live in a huge house with my mom and dad (Dad is never home so it is really just me and my mom) I love my kittens to death and that is pretty much it. I also like to put how many words I write at the bottom so look out for that. I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL DAY and if you live in the Texas or Galveston area. STAY SAFE. I live in the Texas area. IT IS RAINING NONE STOP. well I got of topic. I hope you are having a great day and that's it BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

-281