CHAPTER 2

Hi it is me Stella. Sorry I did not post at all I was doing stuff..

Stella Pov

I was sitting alone on the bleachers waiting for Livi Until Dearin Comes over. "Hey Stella! What's up" Dearin said. Is he talking to me l?!? HE NEVER TALKS TO ME. "Nothing.." I said. "Welp whatever. I am happy" he said. "Why" I asked curiously. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" he said excited. "Oh really Congrats. What's her name?" I
Ask. "Ummm SHE DOES NOT HAVE ONE!" He said scared. "Ummm ok.." I said. That happened. He ran away once I asked his girlfriends name. I was sitting and listening to music and reading my book on the bleachers till I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over and see....MATT WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?! "Umm h-hi M-m-Matt" I Blushed. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Well livi said you were here and she wanted me to tell you that she can't make it to hangout with you." He said. "Oh I guess I will just g-go home..alone" I said disappointed. "WAIT!" He grabbed my arm. I looked behind me and see a tomato. Oh wait that is Matt. Oh WAIT I BLUSH REAL BAD OH NOOOOOOO. "..." I stayed silent. " Why don't we hangout together?" Matt asked. "I have homework" I said upset. "OHHH that's easy. I will help you" he said. "Really?" I asked bc I thought he was joking. "yeah. Here" Matt brought me over to the lunch table outside and he sat next to me. This is the closest I have ever been to him... AND I HAVE KNOWN HIM SENCE I WAS 2. Omg. "I don't have a pencil right now on me" I said. "Here" he goes digging through his bag. "Hey loser!!" Said ??? "Who said that about you!!" He standing high.

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Bye!!!

~316