Chapter 7

"Stella?" Matt said. "Yes?" I said. "C-can I pick you up?" He asked. My hands started to shake. "B-but I-Im heavy" I said blushing. "Not to heavy for me" he said giggling and throwing me on his back. I started to giggle. I have never felt so loved,Lucky, happy in my life. Having this boy. Having him love me, care for me, and I really don't deserve him. Do I deserve any of this. We are walking to school until we hear an alarm. "What's that?!? " Matt screams. He held me tighter like he was scared I would run away. "I don't know? But I am scared now." I said. "It's ok. I got you" he said. I can still hear the fright in is voice though. I was sitting in his shoulders still but it's like really cold outside so I started to shiver. "You cold?" He asked. Great. "N-n-n-no just SHAKING OF FEAR...yeah that's it" I said. He took me off his back and looked at me. "You face...It white and frozen" he said. He took of his jacket and rapped me around in it. "But what about you???" I said in fear. "I will be fine!" He yelled back. He moved closer and kisses me. My body filled with warmth. We looked back bc the alarm never stopped. I realized that is coming from...

SRRY NOT SRRY
NO BUT REALLY I AM SORRY BUT I AM AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!!

-253