At night

MadCry's POV: (New POV wooooow) After Die and I finished laughing our heads off, we decided to head to our cell "So are we going to get them together?" Die asks "I mean it would be good for Dark, and I see them as a couple so yeah." I replyed. "So how are we going to?" Die asked "Well let's just wait until morning k?" I said and he just nodded in return. When we got to our cell Die asked me "Hey do you realize something off about Anti's aura I mean Dark, U, and I are demons and he is supposed to be just a regular human but his aura isn't like a regular demon or human." I replyed with " I actually have but I don't know about Dark, but this could be good and could be bad" Die was right there was something with Anti's aura, I guess we will have to just wait, with that we both went to sleep in our cell.

Anti's POV: I saw there was no blanket but I really didn't care because when Dark falls asleep so I can just form one, at least we aren't sharing a bed. Dark had gone to his side of the room while I was just sitting at what was left of a bed staring at the floor. I had started twitching and Dark must have noticed because he ran over to me asking "OH MY GOD ANTI are you ok??!!" I knew exactly what was happening, I needed to eat a human, you see demons after an amount of time we have to eat at least one human so I quickly nodded.

Dark's POV: I saw Anti start twitching so I immediately ran over there asking "OH MY GOD ANTI are you ok??!!" he quickly nodded. I usually only twitch like THIS when I need to eat a human, but Anti is a human....isn't he?