The accident

Anti's POV: Dark, Die, Madcry, and I were all hanging out when I started twitching to feed, they all knew what was happening and nodded, and like that I was in an alley killing someone. I hadn't realized the police were there until I got tazed and fell to the ground unconscious. When I woke up I was in a place far to familiar, the prison. It had been at least 3 hours since I left the guys, I could tell by the sun's position. I started to tear up because I was seperated from Dark again. "WELLLL looks like we were wrong weren't we?" the chief mocked. It went on like this for a while until I finally fell asleep.

Dark's POV: "Where is he?!?!?!" I yelled, we were all worried so Die turned on the TV to calm us a bit but then I saw "Yep we got him again, MR. Antisepticeye was caught murdering a girl in her late 20's and was sent back to jail." The reporter said. We all gasped and ran all the way to the prison. "Hello are you visiting someone?" the lady at the front desk asked we all nodded and said Anti. She later came back with Anti, Anti looked up to see us and immediately ran up to the glass. "WHAT THE HELL ANTI!!!??" I screamed "I'm sorry, the police saw me and... and" Anti then started crying after he said that. "YOU BETTER HOPE THATS TRUE!!!" Die yelled and Madcry and I nodded, he just ran off crying black tears.

Die's POV: We were pissed he broke his promise of not getting caught, and to get him out was way more than we could afford. So we just left but at night we looked at the tv, and what we saw blew our mind. We saw the prison blown to bits and Anti standing there with very pale skin his left eye was septic with a red pupil and his left was black with a green color and red pupil, he had shadowy hands coming out of his back along with dark black wings, he had very very sharp teeth and claws, and he was just laughing insanely and flying over the prison. "w-what happened to him..?" Dark asked, my eyes widened because I realised what happened " We broke his heart, and he let his full o demon self take control." Their eyes widen and Dark just started crying into his hands.

Anti's POV: I thought Dark loved me but nooo he goes and straight yells at me!! That is when I lost it, I went into full demon, I ended up burning down the whole building, killing most of the people while I was at it. I didn't realise I was being reported on the news til I flew down and waved and smiled evily at the reporter, then I stabbed her and the camera men. I picked up the camera and smirked before punching and watching it drop to the ground. I thought it was a good idea to see what the guys were doing so I flew to their house and turned invisible and walked in and watched. "This is all our faults." Madcry said while crying "What have we done!!??" Die also said while crying " I love him and now he probably hates me." Dark said, I didn't even realise I turned normal and started crying while I was invisible. I turned visible and walked into the middle of the room and hugged all three of them and they quickly hugged back.