They Get Jealous

Request by  @16jellyfish16

Naruto:

"Sasuke!" You call out. The Uchiha turns around with a grin as he sees you running towards him. "Yes (Y/N)?" He says as he tilts his head. You jump on him and giggle. "Just wanted to say hi to my favorite duck." You say with an innocent smile. "Tch." He then rolls his eyes. You then hear a loud voice and footsteps nearing the two of you. "Sasuke! Get your gross Uchiha hands off my girl!" Your head snaps to the sound of Naruto's voice. You don't have time to react before Naruto pounced on both of you and you all landed on the ground. "Naruto you are such a loser." Sasuke says with a groan as he rubs his head. You, being on the bottom of the dog pile, are having a difficult time trying to breath. "Both of you idiots! Get off!" You yell trying to breathe. They both quickly scramble to get off and they both offer you a hand. You grunt as you take both of their hands and they help lift you up. "Come on (Y/N)." Naruto mumbles and takes your hand. You look back at Sasuke and wave as Naruto drags you away from him. You look at Naruto with a grin. "Were you jealous of Sasuke, Naruto?" He huffs and turns away. "No! Let's just get some ramen." You giggle as the both of you head to Ichiraku ramen.

Sasuke: (Sadly this probably could never happen but this is a happy place XD)

"'Tachi!" You yell. Itachi turns around to look at you with a smile. Little did you know, he was actually creating a plan in his head. "Oh hello (Y/N), how are you?" You return his smile and walk towards him. "I'm fine Itachi, thank you. How are you?" He nods as he takes a step towards you. "My day was good, it is better now that you have arrived." Your eyes widen slightly as a blush begins to form. "O-Oh um, thanks?" He chuckles as he pats your head and takes another step forward. "So.... (Y/N)..." He begins. You swallow thickly as you look up at him. "Y-Yes Itachi?" He begins to answer until you are thrown over someone's shoulder. "H-Hey!" You yell as you begin to pound against the person's back. "Tch. It's me you idiot." You smile at his voice but then frown at what he called you. "Hey....!" Itachi chuckles as he pokes Sasuke's forehead. "H-Hey!" Sasuke frowns. Itachi smiles but then it turns into a smirk. "It seems like my plan worked. You may have her back my jealous little brother." Sasuke grumbles as I giggle. "We are going home (Y/N)." Sasuke says sternly. You begin to laugh out loud. "Ok Captain Duck Butt!" He rolls his eyes then takes off with you on his shoulder.

Kakashi: (This one also probably could never happen but it's ok ^-^)

You were taking around Konoha as usual until you hear someone call your name. "(Y/N)!" You turn around to see none other than Obito Uchiha. "Obito!" You smile as he runs up to you and hugs you. "How's my favorite Uchiha doing?" You ask with a smile. He grins as he pats your head. "Now that I'm here with you (Y/N), much better!" You giggle and punch his shoulder playfully. "Awww... Stop it Obito." He laughs then gestures for you to walk with him. "Sooo... How are you and Kakashi doing?" He asks with a sly smile. You immediately turn red and face away from Obito. He laughs loudly and pats your shoulder. "Ooooo... You are his girlfriend and you are still blushing when you think about him." You roll your eyes. Suddenly, someone jumps off one of the buildings and stands right in front of you. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Obito mumbles. "Obito, what are you doing with (Y/N)?" Kakashi asks cautiously. Obito slowly begins to smirk as he throws an arm around your shoulder. Kakashi's visible eye twitches. "Oh nothing... Just hanging out with my favorite (L/N)." You giggle until Kakashi picks you up. "Hey Kakashi!" You yell but Kakashi continues to carry you away from the Uchiha. You look back at Obito and he smiles and sends you a wink.

Minato:

"You are so pretty!" Rin says gleefully. You giggle as you pat the little girl's head. "You do look very beautiful (Y/N)." Your eyes widen at the voice. You turn your head to see Kakashi standing there. "Aww... Kakashi. Thank you." You didn't really expect Kakashi to say something because you are used to him not saying anything like what he just said. You giggle and pat little Kakashi's head. "You are such a cute kid, Kakashi." You say with a closed eye smile. He swats your hand away and furrows his brow. "I'm not a kid (Y/N)! Heck I could probably date yo-" Before he could finish that sentence, someone bonks him on the head. Your eyes widen as you see an angry Minato standing over a groaning Kakashi. "Stay away from (Y/N). She is mine." He says with a frown. You giggle as you walk over to Minato. He immediately pulls you closer to him and you laugh out loud. "Aww... Was Minato sensei  jealous of Kakashi?" Rin says with a grin. Minato slightly blushes but keeps his posture. "Remember that for next time Kakashi. Next time you touch (Y/N), you'll wish you hadn't." Minato then grabs your hand and you both walk to a restaurant for your guys' date.

Hashirama:

"Madara!" You yell. He turns to look at you and he rolls his eyes. You giggle as you skip to the moody Uchiha. "Hey Madara! How ya doing?" He looks at you with a raised eyebrow as you skip around him. "Fine.  Why are you skipping around me?" You giggle as you poke his nose and continue to skip around him as he walks. "I don't know. I had something and now I have so much energy!" He sighs as you two continue to move along. You continue to talk his ear off until he silences you. "You sound much better when you are singing." You stop skipping and stand next to him. "What?" He turns to face you and sighs. "You have such a lovely voice. I wish you would use it for singing more than talking." You blush and look at the ground and begin to kick at the dirt. "T-Thank you." He shows a very small smile and pats your head. Suddenly, his hand is taken abruptly from your head. You look up to see a not so happy Hashirama. "I think her voice is lovely whether she is talking or singing." You smile at his words as you move to grab his hand. He looks down at you with a smile then back to Madara. "Madara, you a great friend... But if you touch her again, I will not be so lenient. Let us go (Y/N)." You nod your head as you and Hashirama begin to make your way to the Senju compound.

Tobirama:

"Hashirama!" "(Y/N)!" You and Hashirama both yell at the same time. You both charge towards each other and give each other a death squeeze. "You're my bestie!" You yell. Hashirama grins and laughs. "Awwwww.... (Y/N) You are my bestie too!" He yells. You poke his nose and you both laugh. You guys continue to chat with an occasional gossip. You then hear someone clear their throat. Both of your heads turn to face an unhappy Tobirama with his arms crossed. "Yes Tobirama?" You ask innocently. He grunts as he moves over to you and Hashirama. "H-Hey Tobirama what are you doing?" You ask him. He stands between you and Hashirama and holds onto your arm. Hashirama looks at you then at Tobirama with a grin. He tries to hold in his laughter as he says, "Aww... Is my little baby brother jealous?" Tobirama rolls his eyes. "Stop it Hashirama." You giggle but then Hashirama's eyes widen in realization. "My little brother is growing up." Hashirama begins and Tobirama realizes what is coming. "Oh no." He says trying to escape. Hashirama then pulls his younger brother into his death grip and becomes depressed. "Take care of him (Y/N)." Hashirama says sadly. You giggle and nod your head as you join the group hug. "Of course, Hashirama...."