Funny Things You Guys Do

Naruto:

For some odd reason, you and Naruto love to switch outfits. He'll wear your usual outfit and you'll represent the Uzumaki's by wearing his jacket.

Sasuke:

Your friends think this is kind of weird, you guys both have many nicknames for each other. His can range from Duck Butt to Sasgay. Yours can range from weirdo to anything Sasuke can think of at that point and time.

Kakashi:

This may be considered weird to other people, but you and Kakashi think this is totally normal. You both read Icha Icha together and will read it out loud, or maybe reenact some parts of the book.

Minato:

This is one is more adorable than weird, you guys constantly have tickle wars. When one is sad, the other will start tickling the other and then it turns into a full on tickle battle. In the end, the sad one cheers up and you both share a lot of laughs.

Hashirama:

This one just kind of weirds Tobirama out. You, Tobirama, and Hashirama will be sitting in a room together when all of a sudden, you speak in some random language no one knows. But before you know, Hashirama responds to you in what Tobirama thinks is the same language. Tobirama will just sit there confused for a minute, then he'll shake his head and leave you two to your "conversation".

Tobirama:

I do not kid, you guys use each other as furniture. If that one piece of furniture isn't there or you are too lazy to reach it, you guys will just use each other as furniture. You both will argue but then give up because you know the other will not give up.

Neji:

You'll boop each other... Yes you heard me correctly, whenever one of you feel like it, one will go to the other and just boop the other's noise. Neji will usually stared at you confused in annoyed while you look at him with an adorable and innocent smile.

Shikamaru:

You both will spout out random facts about something. Shikamaru's facts are usually very useful while you on the other hand.... Not so much. But hey, that fact may come in handy later in life... I think...

Madara:

You don't really like this, but Madara finds amusement in this. You and Madara came up with a game that if you see a certain object that day, you get to punch the other person. Of course it's not really a fair game for you since Madara has his sharingan, but even without them, he has pretty keen eyes. I'll let you guess who usually gets punched more.

Hi guys! I'm sorry this is so short and that it took so long to publish, but the past weeks have been dreadfully busy. I think my schedule is about to clear up a bit so I will be able to publish more! I will also have my focus on my other books such as the Madara story and new ones that I'm about to publish :) Toodles and Happy Halloween!