Spartan (y/n)-147

(y/n) was a normal kid enjoying his life in his home in harvest until the day came where it would forever change him. He was just 5 years old when he was taken by ONI and replaced with a flash clone. Normally they wouldn't take 5 year olds but there was something special about him. Doc. Halsey went to him and had him guess which side it would land if he won three times then he would get the coin. He accepted the challenge and he got all three times correctly and she was astonished because there was only one other who guess them all correctly and she whispered.

Halsey: He is just like John.

She was went out of her shock and have him the coin and reported her findings. Event though the Spartan II program had the kids went through the augmentations. She was authorized to get him. They did and (y/n) was shock when he knew that he was not I'm his home anymore but he knew that he had to adapt if he wants to see his parents and his home again. So he was inform about the program when they got let him out then started his schooling in military history tactics and other courses. It took 3 years and graduated and went to physical training with Mendez. He was trained vigorously and it was harsh but 4 years later has shown a lot of potential. Then he was to spar with none other than John 117.

John: You are the new recruit?

(y/n):yes sir my name is (y/n) sir.

John: I look forward to call you brother in arms (y/n).

That made (y/n) glad to hear he had heard so much of John and to be honest he inspired him. When he meet him for the first time he can feel honor and courage with him and he cares a lot for those under his command like a true leader. Although he knew that not all the Spartans made it through augmentation and left some crippled it must of hurt them in different ways may of affected John more. He knew that he will have another family here with the other Spartans for the went through the same thing he was going through and they will have another brother. The spar started and (y/n) was holding out okay he was quick to dodge his attacks. and had master CQC and was able to hit John 4 times which surprised not just Mendez but all other Spartans for John stumbled back from the last punch.

John: I'm impressed (y/n).

(y/n): Thank you sir.

John: Time to end this.

John rushed at (y/n) and knee him in the stomach and punched him out and the spar ended and (y/n) went to the hospital. Then when Mendez reported what happened it made the doctors surprise and made Halsey think.

Halsey: He has shown a lot of potential and he might be able to be the same level as John if not greater.

Mendez: Agree with him being younger than the rest of the Spartans he would be invaluable in the future.

Halsey: Once he is fully recovered we will give him his augmentations although this would mean he is the last spartan II ever made.

(y/n) was recovering when he heard a explosion and went to investigate and saw the covenant was attacking the base and with he rest of the Spartans were doing a mission to quell insurrection activities. He went down there and saw a few dead marines and the rest were taking cover. So he went and grabbed the assault rifle and started to shoot at the Grunts and they were gunned down. The rest of the marines were surprised and once (y/n) caught their attention he ordered them to circle around once he has caught their attention. They nodded and he started to open fire on them once again and his plan was working and they were distracted by him and the marines got around and gunned down the rest. They cheered for victory but (y/n) saw a elite getting close to them. He charge and opened fire on the elite and the marines saw the elite and moved out of the way then it charged at (y/n) and he just kept shooting until it's Shields were down and grabbed a combat knife and killed it by stabbing it in the throat. After that battle and when it was reported to the higher ups they couldn't believe that he has shown leadership and was able to kill and elite without augmentation and Spartan armor.