Epsilon and the downfall

From our last chapter we saw Y/n tried to kill the Director but failed but he did recovered a lot of evidence and got most of his friends know the truth and meet him at the coordinates that he ask Bravo to deliver them to Theta. Once he was at the station he didn't need to hold back. He is a soldier of the United Nations Space command Spartan Branch a legendary Spartan II commando. He will not hesitate to kill anyone who stands on his way. As he gone further into the base. As a trail of dead freelancers were there. He didn't feel any pity for them. As some of them were mercenaries and killers or other criminals who have a long record. As be manage to get to power station he got out a timed c-12 explosive device and placed it.

Bravo: Y/n the bomb will go off in 7 minutes.

Y/n: Thank you Bravo for thelling me. Now let's get out of here and meet up with the rest.

Bravo: Understood Y/n but I detect another ship approaching and has landed. Y/n it's Agent Carolina.

Y/n's pov

I only knew it was only a matter of time before she was after me. Still I need to complete my mission and regroup with North, South,Tex. I just wish I don't have to harm you Carolina. Ever since I was here you, North, South, York,Wash and Tex have treated me like more than just a machine. Like how I been for these few years. You all treated me like human something I though I can never recover. Now I gain some understand on what it means to be human and it's all thanks to you all. As I stare off as Bravo appeared on my shoulder.

Bravo: Are you alright Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah it's just..

Bravo: You don't want to harm her do you?

Y/n:*sigh* How can I bring myself to do it. She is much as a victim as they are Bravo. I can't do that to a friend.

Bravo: Friend? But she didn't seem to have the same view.

Y/n: I know that Bravo. I wish it was like before after that whole board Bullshit. We were able to hang out together and not be at each others throats. I can't blame her for it. She wants to show that she is more than what they expected from her that or she is trying to impress someone. Either way I blame it all on those two assholes the Director and the Chancellor.

Bravo:  Agree and it's time to face the music.I wish you good luck Y/n.

Then Bravo disappear and I said to myself.

Y/n: We make our own luck. Still thank you Bravo. Though in the end we are just soldiers following orders.

Third person

As Carolina was out of the pelican and took out her weapon. She started to move but what she saw was something else. There were dead bodies of freelancers that have try to stop Rhode. Then next she saw him appear with his armor covered in blood and holding his weapon ready to fire. She looked at him and said.

Carolina: Rhode, we can make this easy come back with me to the MOI.

Y/n: I'm sorry Carolina but that is one order that I have to refuse. I wish it didn't have to come to this.

Carolina: Me neither Rhode but why did you betray us.

Y/n: Carolina not everything is what it seems. The Director has been lying to you to everyone else.

Carolina: What! You're lying.

Y/n: Carolina I have evidence that proves it. I was assign by the one of the UNSC Highcom members to investigate project freelancer.

Carolina's pov

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Rhode was sent by the UNSC to investigate Project Freelancer. No way, I need to know more. Though before I can ask. I heard a voice said.