Shawn is kinda foxy

Kitsune-
          a shape shifting trickster that appears  in the form of a fox, a human or a human with a fox face. (Japanese) 

____________________________________________________________

If some one a few months ago would have told me i was gonna have to deal with a guy who can turn into a fuck ton of supernatural things i was gonna laugh and ask what kind of drugs you were on, because the only kind of person who would make up stories about a guy who can turn into any mythical creature is just mental. (did i just insult myself??)

But seeing as a few months ago a Shawn showed up in my room who could do exactly that was just a heart attack and a half.

And i love it.

I love him

Except for right fucking now.

________________________________________________________________

I'm currently looking ( if you wanna call throwing things anime style looking ) for Shawn who decided to turn into a fox and run off with my current book obsession.

"Shawn give me my book back or i swear to god!" i yell looking under my couch. So Apparently he gets jealous when i'm reading and decides to steal my book when i only have a few chapters left. 

and it was getting soo good too until a wild jealous boyfriend appeared. 

I hear the scampering of tiny tootsies in the kitchen and follow . Everything goes quiet but i can still faintly hear Shawn's faint giggles. I decided to follow them and end up at my snack cupboard. found you, you little shit.

You fuzzy adorable ball snuggles and book thievery. 

"I found yo-!" i scream opening the door only to be jumped on by tiny fox Shawn.

"You found me!" he yells on top of me on the floor. 

Okay so i found him.

BUT WHERE IS MY BOOK.

I open my mouth to say something but i'm caught off guard by a puff of smoke and lips on top of my own. 

Shawn is currently back in human form on top of me and currently kissing me. He Pulls away and a mischievous smile is on his face.

"You know i love you shay~" he says nuzzling into my neck 

"yeah, yeah....i guess i love you too." i say in return wrapping one arm around him and the other one to run through his hair.  

"But if you run off with another one of my books a certain special guy is getting neutered."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayy whaddup Famsquad its your boi author-chan.

was that cringe enough?^^^

sorry its been too long but i'm here now with an All might Smile!

peace out famsqad!